Chapter 4: Hide

Note:

In chapter 2 (an intruder?) You could choose whether to hide or to escape from the killers. If you didn't choose just yet then go back to chapter 2 and choose.

If you did pick your decision then consider all of the above not written and go on with the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You quickly picked it up and turned it on, whilst searching for any place to hide. The bed! Farah had a one person sized bed which stood against the wall, the bottom consisted of drawers making it impossible to hide under. However there was a tiny space in between the drawers and the wall. If you shoved the bed to the side and crawl into that space whilst pushing the bed back there was no way you could be found!

You quickly shoved the bed away and squeezed yourself through the opening and into the hole. Making sure you did not leave any blood marks on the floor or wall. You then pulled the bed towards you until it hit the wall.

You tried to control your heavy breathing for a few seconds before you heard:

"Times up, darlings. Now let's play." You could only see from a very tiny slit in between the wood. You quickly opened the old cell phone and dialed 911. You waited for someone to answer the phone, making sure it did not make any sound.

You tried your best to hear if anyone was coming up the stairs, peeking through the slit in order to see.

"911, what's your emergency?" You mentally cried out in joy and wanted to hug this woman on the phone.

"Please help, there are two killers in my house. My name is (F/N) (L/N) and I live on (S/N) (H/N)" You whispered softly into the phone, your voice barely audible. Your eyes were still focused on the doorway which was seen through the split, your ears still focusing on any kind of sound.

"Alright, a dispatch is coming. Where in the house are you now miss...?" You wanted to tell this woman to shut up but in order for the police to come as soon as possible you needed her help.

"I am hiding for them I-" You were cut off when you heard a scream.

You heard one of your friends scream.

"Found you~" Your eyes widened when you realized what was going on. Someone was found. The scream was terrible, it pierced right through your soul. A scream of desperation from someone who knows death it coming. The last scream someone can scream.

You felt the blood rushing to your face as you froze in place. Your mouth became dry and you held your breath in order to listen what was going on. But the scream made it impossible. Fear was washing all over your body, desperation filling your veins as you pleaded to god you would not be found.

You began to shiver and chills ran up your spine as you whispered: "OMG." You tried to keep in the tears, but the thought of one of your friends being brutally murdered was too much. Even thinking about the fear she was experiencing right now was horrible. The fear you feel when you are caught.

When that stupid sentence is breathed out close to you.

Found you.

"(Y/N) Listen to me, do not come out of your hiding spot whatever may happen, do not hang up on me. I need you to do exactly what I say. Do you understand?" You were roughly pulled back to reality when you heard the woman's voice coming from the phone. You wanted to help, you really did. But you had no idea how. What could you possibly do?

You just nodded, knowing this woman could not see it, but you were so afraid. Muttering a quick 'yes' was enough for the woman to shut up. The screaming stopped, leaving the whole house in utter silence. You clenched your hand over your mouth to prevent you from breathing too loudly.