Jet ski (G)

You smile as the wind whips through your hair and you hold onto Grayson's, tan, toned torso.

The jet ski jumps about a foot above the cool dark water and lands, making the two of you slightly move from your seats.

He slows the ski down to about 10 mph and slightly turns his head to the right in order to talk to you.

"Havin' fun?" You nod, a smile completely covering your face.

He turns to look ahead and you do the same as you gently rest your head on his firm shoulder.

"You see that plastic bottle up there?" he asks, lifting his left hand off of the handle and pointing to the bottle that was peacefully floating. "Yeah," you reply. "Okay, when we get up to it, lean and grab it."

He starts to go a tad bit faster and slows down as he approaches the small bottle.

He drives up to where you could easily lean to your right and grab the bottle no problem.

You hold onto the black strap on the back of his life jacket and slowly lean. You go to grab the empty coca-cola bottle and it starts to drift away. You start to lean further, still holding onto Grayson's life jacket strap, and the jet ski slowly starts to tip in your direction.

You let out a small scream before quickly sucking in a breath of air.

You come up from the water and see Grayson's head bobbing next to yours.

"You alright?" You nod and he swims up to the jet ski and gracefully gets on. He slowly drives it up to you and extends his arm out.

Grabbing his hand, you hoist yourself up onto the red seat.

You smooth your, now wet, hair back and Grayson looks back at you.

"Well, at least I got the water bottle!" You hold it out and he laughs before heading in the direction of the boat you had came on.

-

A/N:

This actually happened to me recently hahaahah