First 'I Love You' (G)

You sing along to 'Love Yourself' by Justin Bieber as you drive to the park to meet Grayson.

You arrive and get out of your car to see Ethan sitting on the bench with a note. "Hey Eth! Where's Grayson?" He hands you the note and you read it.

Hey, babe! Remember when we met? Ethan and I were here with our cousins and you were here with your little sister and we started talking. I knew that you were the one since that very day. Now, I want you to go to the place where we had our first date.
Xoxo, G

You laugh at Grayson's ugly handwriting as you slip the note in your back pocket.

You get into your car and drive to the small ice cream shop that was downtown.

You arrive and you get out to see Aaron holding a note. "Hey Aaron." "Hi y/n!" He pulls you in for a hug and then hands you the note.

You read it.

I remember the day that I asked you out on a date. I was so nervous, but I had no reason to be. We got ice cream and then shopped around downtown for a while. I'll never forget that memory. Next, go to the place where we had our first kiss.
Xoxo, G

You smile and say goodbye to Aaron as you leave the small shop. You get in your car, set the note in the passengers seat and drive to the field where the state fair was set up during the summer.

When you arrive, you see Grayson standing in the middle of an open field. You grin, excitedly, as you get out of the car and start walking to him.

"What's this all about?" "I guess you could call it a date." He smirks and you giggle as he grabs your hand. You follow him over to the blanket which has a picnic basket on it. You sit down and he does too, grabbing the sandwiches out of the basket.

-

After eating and talking for a while, Grayson grabs your hand and pulls you up. You stand and he sways you back and forth in his arms.

"Y/n?" "Yes?" You mumble into his chest.

"I love you."