Baths (G)

"Hey, baby," Grayson says as he walks into the bedroom that the two of you share. "Hi," you reply as you push yourself up from laying down.

He walks over to the bed, after taking his shoes off, and sits down next to you. He puts his warm hands on your large, pregnant, belly and gently rubs small circles to the left of your belly button. 

"Has our baby girl kicked today?" He asks while staring into your eyes. "Not yet, but I'm sure she will." He smiles and takes his black jacket off, laying it across the king sized bed. "I'm gonna go take a hot bath, Gray." You stand up and start to head to the bathroom that's connected to the bedroom. "Can I join?" "Yes sir. Just give me a minute," you say before closing the white doors behind you.

You walk over to the large circular tub and start to run the warm water. Then, you pour some bubbles in the bathtub and strip your clothes off.

As you put your clothes in the laundry hamper, you hear a knock on the bathroom door and you jump a little. "Yes?" "Can I come in?" You hear Grayson's soft voice from behind the closed doors. "Yes you can, love." The doors quickly open and he smiles as he looks over at you.

The bathtub starts to get full, so you turn the water off and Grayson comes over to you, still smiling.

He grabs your hand and carefully helps you into the tub. Once you're situated and comfortable, he peels his clothes off and tells you to scoot up a little. You do so and you feel the still water shift as he gets in behind you.

You feel his large hands on your stomach and you lean against him, so your head is resting on his muscular chest. "So how was your day, babe?" "It was good and relaxing, but I'm ready for this sucker to get out of me," you say, earning a small chuckle from Grayson.

You close your eyes and take a deep breath, happy to finally be able to relax. Then, you feel the baby kick and the still water move a bit, making Grayson gasp. "She kicked!" He yells and you laugh as you put your hand on top of his, which was still resting on your stomach.

He kisses your temple and you smile as you lean back against him. After a few minutes of relaxing, you feel yourself pee a little bit.

"Hey babe?" You ask as you open your eyes and sit up, holding your stomach as you do so. "Hmm?"

"I think my water just broke."

Dolan Twin Imagines [IN EDITING]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें