Selfies (G)

"Y/n, come look at this view!" You hear Grayson's faint voice coming from the balcony. You set your book down and get up off of the, surprisingly comfy, couch. You walk across the carpeted hotel floor and out onto the small balcony, next to Grayson.

You lean your forearms against the metal railing and admire the ocean that's below/in front of you.

"Let's take a selfie with the beach in the background!" You nod as Grayson pulls his phone out of his pocket and clicks on the small camera icon. You scoot closer to him and wrap your right hand around his waist and put your left hand in the middle of his chest. You both smile and he snaps a quick picture.

"Let's do a silly one," you say and he agrees. You stick your tongue out and cross your eyes and he licks your cheek. "Ewww," you squeal after the picture and he laughs as you run back into the hotel room.

He follows you in, shutting the sliding door behind him. You finish wiping your cheek with your hand and he wraps his arms around your small waist. "I love you," he says, dragging out the 'ou'.

You turn around to face him and go to kiss him, and once his eyes are closed and his lips puckered, you lick his cheek.

"Now, we're even!" you yell as his face turns sour and his contagious laugh fills the entire room.

-

A/N:

LEAVE IMAGINE IDEAS IF YA WANNA ; )