Car Crash (E)

A/N

This imagine WILL mess with your emotions, so be prepared.

Also, play the song 'Breathe Me' by Sia in the background for the full effect!

Ethan;

I was driving y/n and I home from our date night at Red Lobster. It was starting to get dark, which made it hard for me to see, and my paranoia to rage.

The road that we were going down was really bumpy and every time that I drove down it, my stomach knotted up even though I had been down it plenty of times.

The radio's on, and y/n is singing at the top of her lungs to the song 'Stitches'.

I quickly glance over at her and smile before turning my focus back on the road.

I see the caution signs light up as we pass them, and I lean forward in my seat in order to see better.

I'm completely focused on the road when I see bright headlights coming directly towards us. I swerve to the other side of the road as quickly as possible, but it's too late.

I hear y/n's ear piercing scream and I throw my right arm across her, trying to protect her from the impact.

The truck hits us, causing the car to tumble off of the road and into the ditch. As we tumble, glass shatters causing y/n to scream again.

It's like everything is in slow motion and muted. I don't want it to end like this. We're only 16. (Just pretend guys.)

The car finally stops and, luckily, we're right side up.

I look over at y/n and can't see a thing. The air bag is inflated and everything is alarmingly silent.

Tears brim the bottom of my eyes as I quickly undo my seat belt and get out of the car, in a rush.

"No," I whisper, as if that one word can change everything.

I open her car door and what I see shatters my heart into a million pieces.  Her face is pale and blood is dripping from the scratches on her face.

"Y/n," I whisper, a few tears rolling down my cheek.

I quickly undo her seat belt, grab her and take her limp body out of the car. I sit down in the overgrown grass and hold her lifeless body in my arms.

"Y/N!" I yell, but get no response.

-

A/N

Part two?!?