Car Crash Pt. 2 (E)

A/N

Play 'Breathe Me' by Sia in the background for the full effect!

Ethan;

I yell y/n's name over and over again, but get no response.

I check her pulse by putting my pointer and middle finger on her wrist. Her heart is still beating, thankfully, and I hear sirens approaching.

"Please God. Please don't take her away from me. She's my everything. I can't live without her," I whisper into her chest.

I see paramedics running towards me and I squeeze y/n's body.

"Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to step away from her."

It's like I'm glued to her.

I can't.

"Sir. Please," his tone is stricter.

Soon, I feel her small body leave my arms and I'm being lead away from her by a police officer.

"No, I have to stay by her side!" I scream as I try to go back to her.

I fight and fight, but there's no use. A pair of strong arms hold me back and pull me further and further away from her.

They put me in the back of a police car and the police officer starts questioning me, the door open.

"I didn't see the truck fast enough." "No." "Yes." "Is she gonna be ok?"

"I'm not sure, son. But I'll drive you to the hospital." I nod and he gets into the drivers seat.

Everything is slowly slipping away as we drive down the road.

-

We arrive, and I jump out of the police car. I follow the paramedics into the hospital entrance and pace the waiting room.

"Can I go see the girl who was just taken back there? She's my girlfriend."

"Sure. But I'm going to need you to wait about 10 minutes so they can get her situated and treat her."

I nod and sit down in the waiting room.

Once the ten minutes are up, which felt like an eternity, I jump out of my chair and ask what room she's in.

"209." I start walking, almost tripping over my own two feet, and hook a left at the end of the hall.

206. 207. 208.

209.

The door is slightly cracked and I open it. I take a few steps into the room and I prepare myself for whatever I was about to experience.

I walk further into the room and walk over to the hospital bed, in which she's asleep.

There are about 10 different cords attached to her and I can't take it anymore.

Why did this happen to her? Why her?

I break down and kneel down next to the bed. I hold her small hand and speak.

"I love you so unbelievably much, y/n. Please don't leave me."

-

My parents and hers shortly arrive and I go back to the small waiting room. I run to my mom and hug her. She squeezes me tight and I sob into her shoulder.

"Shhh. It's okay baby," she whispers in my ear. I try to stop crying, but I can't. I pull away and Gray comes up to me. "Are you alright Ethan?" I nod. He hugs me and I look up at her parents, who were on their way back to see her.

I sit down in a chair and put my head in my hands.

Please don't take her away from me.

-

A/N

PART THREE?!