Baking Gone Wrong (G)

"Can we make cookies?" You jut out your bottom lip and give him your famous puppy dog eyes. He looks up from his phone and chuckles as he notices your expression. "Of course."

Once you reach the kitchen, you get the ingredients out of the pantry and the two of you start to put them into a large mixing bowl.

"Can you mix this while I preheat the oven and get the cookie sheet ready?" Grayson nods and you walk to the cabinets to get a cookie sheet out. You crouch down, pull one out, preheat the oven, spray the sheet with Pam, and set it aside for later.

"Can you taste this batter for me real quick?" He asks and you nod as you quickly walk over to him. "My hands are dirty from the Pam." You glance down at your hands, which you were holding out. He sticks his finger in the batter and holds it out to your mouth.

"I don't want to lick it off of your finger," you whine and he smiles. "Too bad." You dramatically roll your eyes and before you can taste it, he wipes it on the tip of your nose.

Your jaw drops and you go over to the bowl of batter, eager to get him back. You stick your fingers in it and rub it all over his cheeks while giggling. He laughs and grabs a handful of it, winding his arm up to throw it. He throws it and it hits you directly in the face.

After about 5 minutes, there isn't anymore batter left to actually make the cookies. The two of you are complete messes and Grayson walks up to you, grinning.

"You got a little somethin'." He points to his bottom lip while looking at yours and you smile. "Oh yeah?" you challenge. "Mhm, let me get that for ya." He leans in and kisses you.