A Tish (E)

You rush downstairs, looking in your pantry for Ethan's favorite candy, sour patch kids.

You find a box of Kleenex along with the candy and hear a loud knock on your front door. You scurry to answer it. You open the door, revealing Ethan and a box of tissues.

His nose is bright pink and there are dark bags under his eyes.

"Oh my poor baby." You go up to him and pull him inside of your house, lovingly. He smiles at you and you peck him on the lips. After you pull away, Ethan speaks.

"Uhh, I'm a little sick." You can tell that his nose is stuffy from the way he talks. "It's okay baby." You smile and the two of you go upstairs together.

You go into your room and cuddle together on your cozy bed. You click on the show 'Pretty Little Liars' and you realize that Ethan is staring at you and smiling. You look up at him and giggle. "What." "You're just so beautiful."

"Can you hand me a tish?" "A tish?" "Yeah." You giggle at him and look over at the box.

It's empty.

"I'll be right back." You hurry downstairs and go to the small hall closet. You scan the closet for a box of tissues and find none. You run to the kitchen and quickly grab some paper towels.

You go back upstairs and walk into your room. Ethan looks at you and you hand him the paper towel.

"What is this?!" "A paper towel?" You giggle, not sure why he's freaking out. "I ASKED FOR A TISH. NOT A PAPE TOW! A TISH." You giggle again before speaking. "Sorry babe." You kiss his cheek and he smiles.

"Now go get me a tish!" "We don't have any!" "Okay. At least I got a pape tow." You giggle once again and cuddle into his side.