He Catches You In The Act (G)

//not my idea

You dance and sing along to your favorite song 'Stitches', by Shawn Mendes, as you comb through your wet hair in the mirror.

"You watch me bleed until I can't breathe, shaking, falling onto my knees, and now that I'm without your kisses. I'll be needing stitches!" You dramatically sing along, using your hairbrush as a microphone, and dance to the music.

As you spin around in a small circle you notice Grayson, who smirks at you from the doorway of the bathroom.

You blush and continue to sing, grabbing his hand as you do so. You pull him into the bathroom and start to make him laugh by crazily dancing to the music.

"Needle and the thread gotta get you outta my head. Needle and the thread gonna wind up dead." You set your brush down and look at Grayson as you sing.

"You watch mehhhhhh!" Grayson sings, as he remembers the live version of the song, since the two of you had seen Shawn perform, in concert, a few times.

Grayson knows that you love Shawn and he thinks it's cute how much you adore him. Although, he does get a little jealous sometimes.

The song eventually comes to an end, leaving the two of you breathless and Ethan yelling, "shut up!" as he tries to play his drum set in his bedroom.

You laugh as you pull Grayson in for a hug. He hugs you and then pulls away. "You love me more than Shawn, right?" "I guess so," you shrug, smiling, as you kiss him.

-

A/N:

OKOK I ADDED SHAWNY BOY INTO THIS BC HE'S MY BBY & I LOVE HIM V MUCH