Spider (E)

//not my idea

"Ethan!" you cry from the small bathroom in his large house.

You hear his footsteps pound against the stairs and the bathroom door flies open. You quickly pull your shirt to where it's covering your area and hold it there as he enters.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" he asks, completely out of breath.

"There's a spider!" You point to the wallpapered wall, where a large spider sits.

He lets out a relieved laugh as he looks at it.

"Kill it!" you shriek.

"Alright, alright, give me your sandal." He reaches his hand out to you and you cock an eyebrow at him as you lean away.

"Excuse me?"

"Give me your sandal so I can kill it." You look down at his bare feet.

"No way. I do not want spider guts on the bottom of my shoe!" He rolls his eyes as he rushes out of the hot room.

"Ethan!" you yell at the top of your lungs.

He comes back in, only with a tennis shoe this time. He firmly grips it in his hand and he smacks the wall, completely missing the spider.

You squeeze your eyes shut and turn your head to the side before letting out a tiny cry.

You hear a loud smack and you open one eye as you slowly turn to face Ethan.

He holds the shoe out to your face and you yelp as you lean further away from his outstretched arm.

"I will kill you. Bible."

He laughs before running out and you stand up as you pull your underwear up and then skinny jeans above your butt.

You dart out of the restroom and Ethan greets you just around the corner with the spider guts on the bottom of the shoe. He has a childish grin covering his face and you scream as you run in the opposite direction.

"I hate you!" you yell as you fight for your life.