Easter Surprise (G)

"Hurry!" Your 3 year old daughter yells as she eagerly tries to pull you towards the back door, Easter basket in hand.

You giggle and look back to see Grayson trailing close behind. She unlocks the back door and quickly walks outside to see the freshly mowed lawn covered in bright colored eggs.

She squeals as she sees them and turns to look back at you, waiting for approval. "Hold on baby," you say as you look back in the house and see Ethan with his wife and 2 kids. You call them outside and they all appear next to you.

Cody, Maddie, and your daughter, Ruby, all line up.

"On your mark, get set, go!" Grayson yells and the kids sprint out into the yard. You take a seat in Grayson's lap and he snakes his arms around your stomach, lovingly. "We made such an adorable little girl," Grayson coos and you smile. "She looks just like you."

"Mommy! Come here!" You grin at her as you stand up and start to walk across the yard to where she's standing. She picks up a pink plastic egg from the grass and holds it out to you. You see 'Mommy' written in black marker. You smile as you see Grayson's sloppy handwriting and you look over at him to see a cute little grin on his face.

You take the pink, plastic, egg from her small hands and Grayson smiles while starting to walk towards the two of you.

You open it to see a small, rolled up, piece of paper inside and you take it out. You unroll it and see the words, 'Will You Marry Me?' written on it. Your hand flies up to your mouth as your jaw nearly drops to the ground.

Grayson comes up to you and starts to speak.

"Y/n, you're the most beautiful girl that I've ever laid eyes on. You're so down to earth, caring, and I can't imagine my life anyway but with you. I love you so much and you mean everything to me. Starting a family with you, whether it be an accident, or on purpose has been incredible. So, y/full/n," he gets down on one knee and pulls out a blue/velvety box before continuing, "will you marry me?"

You nod as you wipe tears from your face and Grayson engulfs you in a huge hug. He lets go and crouches down next to Ruby.

"Ruby! Mommy and Daddy are getting married!" She furrows her eyebrows at him and sets her Easter basket down.

"What's that mean?"

"It means that your mommy and daddy are going to be together forever." He smiles sweetly at her before pulling her into his arms and placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

Dolan Twin Imagines [IN EDITING]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara