Baby Pictures (E)

"Oh my gosh," you squeal as you jump up off of the carpeted floor and run over to Ethan, who's currently editing a YouTube video for the week.

You sit down on the leather couch, next to him, and giggle as you show him the picture of him and Gray when they were younger. He tries to snatch it from you, but you quickly move it away from his reach and stand up.

"Baaaabe," he groans while setting his laptop aside and taking place next to you. "Look, you were so cute!" He rolls his eyes as you giggle and admire the picture.

"Can I keep it?" "Let me make a copy of it first," he says while holding his hand out in front of him. "How do I know that you won't just keep it?"

"You don't," he says as he swipes the picture from your grip.

"Hey!" You stand on your tip toes as he holds it above his head and you reach for it. "Seriously, how can I not reach it? You aren't even that tall," you say and Ethan's jaw drops. He puts his hand on his chest and acts like that was the most offensive thing that had ever been said to him.

"Y'know, I was going to give you the picture, but now I know that you definitely won't be getting it back."

You gasp and run after him, tackling him onto the couch, careful to not break the laptop. He laughs and playfully wrestles you until he was on top of you and you lost.

"Do you really want the picture?" he asks and you nod your head while smiling.

"Well too bad," he smirks as the words come out of his mouth.