Teen Choice Awards (E)

"And now for the male choice viner! Your nominees, Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Logan Paul, Grayson and Ethan Dolan," you smile as a picture of the twins appear on the big screen, "and Jake Paul."

"Your 2015 male choice viner is..." Ethan grabs your small hand and gives it a gentle squeeze, "Grayson and Ethan Dolan!" The crowd erupts in yelling and cheering as you and the boys jump up out of your seats.

Ethan hugs you and gives you a quick peck on the lips and then you give Gray a huge hug.

They quickly go up to the stage and you take a seat as the cheering dies down.

"Wow! Thank you all so much. This is crazy!" Ethan says into the mic, shaking. "I honestly don't know where we would be without you guys, and I want to thank you all for supporting us in everything we do!" Grayson smiles as he speaks. "And I want to thank our mom and dad, our sister Cameron, and my amazing girlfriend, y/n!" Ethan looks at you and winks as the crowd 'aww's.

They thank everyone again and hug the people next to them as they take the surfboard off of the stage and back to their seats, next to you.

"Congrats babe!" You hug him again and he chuckles. "Thanks," he replies as he intertwines your fingers with his and smiles.