Wedding Dress (G)

// not my idea

You grin as you look in the mirror and notice the cream colored bag, containing your wedding dress laying on your perfectly made bed.

You walk over to it, and take a deep breath, preparing for the moment.

After endless hours of looking through magazines, searching the web, and pinning different dresses on Pinterest, you'd finally found the perfect dress.

You slowly unzip the bag, and gently grab the dress out of it, holding it up against your fit body.

You'd been working out for weeks, so your dress would fit perfectly.

You strip down to just your undergarments, which happened to be from Victoria's Secret, and push your clothes aside with your foot. You lower your dress to the floor and very carefully step into it, one foot after the other.

You shimmy it above your butt and pull it up so it covers your boobs. You reach behind you, and struggle to get the zipper up. After a few minutes of twisting, squatting, and trying to zip it all the way, you finally get it. You smile as you look in the mirror again and smooth your form fitting dress out.

Still admiring yourself, and the dress, you hear the front door open and close followed by Grayson's booming voice.

"Y/n! I'm home," he singsongs and you hear him getting closer to your bedroom. You hold your dress up and panic as you quickly shuffle over to the door, shutting and locking it. "Honey?"

The door handle slightly jiggles and there's a soft knock. "Baby?"

"Grayson, don't come in." You continue to panic and you hear a light laugh come from the other side of the thin door.

"Why, what's happening?"

"Just, sit tight."

You reach behind you and try to unzip the dress, but it's impossible unless you twist your arm in a way that would definitely break it. It's a miracle you got the dress zipped up in the first place.

You sigh, not knowing how you're going to get the dress off without Grayson seeing.

You walk over to the door, hoping he's still there. "Honey?"

"Yes?"

"Can you do me a favor?" You smile and bite your lip as you wait for his response.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Well, I decided to try my wedding dress on, and I can't get it unzipped." "Okay, open the door and I'll unzip it for you." "Yeah, that's the problem. You can't see me in the dress. It's bad luck and-"

"Y/n. This isn't the time to be superstitious."

"Do you want me to marry you or not?"

"Okay, okay! What do I do?"

"Close your eyes and I'll open the door. Once I tell you to, reach out and feel around on my back for the zipper. When you find it, unzip it, still keeping your eyes closed. Got it?" He chuckles and mutters a faint, "yeah."

You unlock, and open, the door seeing him with his eyes tightly closed. You grab his hand and pull him towards you.

You feel his hands touch your lower back and his fingers run up the zipper until he reaches the top and he slowly unzips it.

"Okay, out."

Once he's completely out of the room, you shut the door and slide the dress off. You put it back in the protective bag, put it back in the closet, and go over to the bedroom door. You open it and Grayson smiles at you.

"Okay, it looks like the wedding will go on after all," you say, smiling.