Pee (G)

A smile creeps across your face as you hold the small stick in your hands and see the two small lines.

You hear the front door open and close, and then footsteps sound down the hallway. Grayson walks into the bedroom, that the two of you shared, and gently sets his keys down on the dresser before taking his black suit jacket off.

"Hi, baby. How was your day?" He asks, sweetly, while laying his jacket on the bed. You sit up and run over to him, the small stick still remaining in your left hand.

"Babe, I'm pregnant!"

His hazel eyes widen and his jaw falls slightly ajar. "Th-that's amazing, love!" He engulfs you into a huge hug and you smile into his chest as he laughs.

"I'm gonna be a dad!" He yells, his booming voice filling the small, hot, room. He tackles you onto the freshly made bed and plants small kisses all over your face. Then, he lifts your shirt up and leaves a soft kiss on your belly.

"Alright baby girl," he says, cooing to your stomach, but you quickly interrupt him.

"Hey, hey, hey. What makes you think it's a girl?" You giggle while raising one of your eyebrows at him and running your fingers through his fluffy brown hair. He looks up at you, smiling.

"Trust me babe. It's a girl." You roll your eyes before scooting back to the headboard. He grabs the stick and sits next you, leaning his back against the wooden headboard.

"My boys can swim!" He yells while putting the end of the stick in between his teeth.

"Gray?"

"Hmm?"

"I peed on that."