Flirt (G)

"Baby, what's wrong?" You ask as Grayson plops down on your queen sized bed and groans, frustrated.

"Everything. Except you, of course," he mumbles and a small smile creeps across your face as you trace small circles on his muscular back. "Well, do you wanna talk about it?" You ask as you move your hand up to the nape of his neck. You run your fingers through his hair, slightly pulling at the short brown strands.

"I just hate being on tour and being away from you and all of my friends and family." "But you're living your dream." "I know. I just wish I could take all of you with me at the same time." "I know, baby." "Ugh!" He says while burying his face into your pillow and then lifting his head and looking up at you.

You giggle as his brown hair was now standing up in all different directions and he furrows his eyebrows, out of confusion. "What?" "You're so cute, Gray."

"I'm. Not. Cute," he replies, his voice muffled by the large pillow.

"Yes you are! Accept it!" "Never. But you're pretty cute, y/n." He winks and you giggle.

"Stop being such a flirt, babe."

You sigh and roll your eyes at him. "You're my girlfriend. I can say what I want to you." "Feisty and a flirt. How did I get so lucky?" You chuckle as he lays his head in your lap and you rub his back.

-

A/N

What kind of imagines do you guys want?? Break-up, make-up, silly, future scenarios?