Bup (E)

"Mommy, daddy, wake up!" You open your eyes to see your 5 year old daughter, Ella, jumping on the king sized bed that took up a little less than half of the room.

You roll over and look at Ethan, who's grinning at her, and gently holding her by the hips.

"What do you want to do today, missy?" You ask, poking her small belly and she giggles. "Let's go make pancakes!" She yells while doing a small, made up, dance on the bed. You smile as you pull the covers off of you and Ethan does the same. He picks her up off of the bed and she holds onto him as he walks over to you. "Good morning, baby." "Morning," you reply before quickly pecking him on the lips.

"Eww!" Ella squeals while covering her brown eyes with her tiny hands.

You grab the pancake mix out of the organized pantry and Ethan grabs the milk from the fridge. "Ella, baby, can you grab the eggs for me? Be very careful and don't drop them," Ethan says. She jumps up from the couch and sassily walks over to the fridge.

She returns about a minute later with the brown carton of eggs and hands them to Ethan.

"Thank you, baby girl." He puckers his lips and bends down to her level. She plants a small kiss on his lips, making you smile. "You're welcome, bup!" She chirps while returning to the leather couch to continue watching cartoons.

"What did you just say?" Ethan starts laughing as he quickly goes over to her.

"Bup."

"Where did you hear that?" Ethan asks, laughing hysterically.

"Uncle Grayson!"

"Of course!" You say while giggling. Ethan laughs and grabs his phone off of the counter. You hear the FaceTime ringing sound and you walk over to where the two of them are. A few rings into it, Grayson picks up and Ella squeals, excited to see his face.

"Hey!" His voice booms through the phone speaker. "Hiiii Bup!" "Hey little Buppy," he says, making her erupt in laughter. "Grayson you taught her that?" "Yup!" You giggle and playfully roll your eyes as you go back into the kitchen, hearing Ella continue to talk to Grayson.

Gotta love Uncle Gray.