Scary Movies (G)

You take a deep breath as the movie ends, trying to calm yourself down. You were a baby when it came to scary movies, and Grayson practically begged you to watch it with him.

"I'll be right back. I have to use the restroom," you say and Grayson nods as you stand up. You walk towards the bathroom and shut the door behind you.

You do your business and when you return, Grayson's no where to be found.

You pull your phone out of your sweatpants pocket and text him to see if you could hear his phone. You hear a vibrating noise and you see that his phone is sitting in the middle of the couch.

Great.

You start walking around your pitch black house and can't find him anywhere. "Grayson Bailey! This isn't funny!" You yell, growing more scared the longer you look for him.

You see a light coming from downstairs, so you go to investigate. You brace yourself as you turn the corner to enter the kitchen, but he isn't there.

You sigh and go back upstairs to look again. It was still dark and the only thing that you could see is the bright TV that remained on.

You start looking again and scream as a whisper fills your ear and a pair of hands grip your waist.

"Scared babe?" A shiver runs down your spine. You spin around and Grayson starts laughing. "That was not funny Gray," you scold and he continues to laugh before hugging you.

"You know you love me." "Debatable," you reply, smiling.