Wisdom Teeth (E)

Ethan's POV:

Y/n had just gotten her wisdom teeth removed and Gray and I were on our way to the room to see her. "Hey, I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick. I'll meet you in the room?" I nod and Grayson leaves.

I follow the nurse down the long hallway and into the room and she looks over at me. "Oh my gosh, you're really hot." She looks at me with wide eyes, her jaw dropped.

"Hi babe," I chuckle and smile at her as I sit in the chair next to her. "Babe?!" A look of concern washes over her face. "I'm Ethan, your boyfriend." "Dolan?!" she yells. I laugh and nod as I grab her small hand, which has the small white clip that monitors your heart rate.

"No way," she says as she sits up and leans closer to me. "Yes way," I mock her and she giggles, loudly. I hear the door to the room open and I turn around.

Grayson walks in and takes a seat next to me. "There's two of you, Ethan?" "No, this is Grayson, my twin." "Babe, you never told me that you had a twin!" She says, dragging out the 'n'.

"Oh, I'm sorry, love." "It's okay, but can I tell you something?" I nod and lean closer to her, her lips touching my left ear. "Get me outta here!" she whispers. I smile and the doctor walks in.

"Okay! Miss. Y/n is ready to go!" "Great." I smile and help y/n out of her chair. She grabs my hand and they help us out to my car.

I pull into Wendy's, hoping the line isn't too long. We pull in the empty drive through and I ask her what she wants. "Vanilla frosty!" she yells from the backseat and I laugh as I order.

Well, try to.

Y/n keeps giggling and yelling random stuff while I try to order. "Shhh!" I say as she yells out, Ethan Dolan is my boyfriend!"