"Why would I need protecting?"

"Even the strongest needs protecting Kirito," Asada-san said and laid her head on his shoulder. "I'm not going to let anything bad happen to you."

He put his arm around her and laid his head on hers. They stayed sitting down in silence.

Kirito had to trust her. He had to believe in her. She wasn't going to let Kirito protect her all the time. She looked up at him, his eyes shifting below to focus on hers.

"I can't believe I met someone great like you," she said.

He smiled.

"I'm serious. I'm just thinking back from when you saved me. . .you were there for me in the virtual and real world. Thank you, Kirito," she said and smiled.

"I wasn't going to let anyone hurt you. Not even him. Don't worry, he can't hurt you now," Kirito said.

Asada-san gave a nervous laugh and bit her lip. Asada-san's phone vibrated in her pocket, Kirito looking at her. Asada-san took her phone out and saw the message was from Hikaji.

She quickly shut her phone and looked to see if Kirito noticed. Before he can say anything, Asada-san stood up and grabbed his hand.

"Why don't we stop by at your house?" she asked. "I'm pretty sure Sugu is worried about you since you didn't come home last night."

He gave a slight chuckle.

"You're probably right," he said.

Asada-san smiled and walked with him to his home. Though, before they headed there, Kirito suggested for them to enjoy their time out. Asada-san accepted.

Kirito held her hand, not feeling shy or nervous for the public to see. Asada-san still felt nervous, scared that their friends were going to see them. Asada-san pointed towards a plaza and asked Kirito if they can go get a bite at a small bakery. Kirito nodded as they walked inside.

Asada-san ordered a small pastry with chocolate and strawberries included as Kirito ordered just a drink.

Asada-san sat down with her pastry across from Kirito and began to eat. Kirito smiled at her, Asada-san feeling embarrassed.

"Do you want some?"

He chuckled. "No thanks."

She eyed him.

"Give it a try," she said and picked up a piece and put it in front of his face. "Please?"

Kirito looked at her, Asada-san giving off a serious stare. It kind of seemed intimidating even if all she wanted him to do was take a bite of her pastry. He opened his mouth and took a bite, savoring the sweet taste in his mouth.

"Its really good," he said after he was done.

Asada-san smiled, giving a small laugh.

Asada-san shared her pastry with him, a huge smile appearing on her face. She was enjoying her time with him. After they were done, Kirito and Asada-san headed outside, Asada-san holding Kirito's arm.

He felt so warm.

Asada-san laid her head on his arm, as they walked. She looked around, checking the plaza out as she saw a photo booth.

"Kirito?" she asked and pointed towards it.

"Looks like fun," he said and walked towards it, opening the curtain for her. "Step in."

Asada-san smiled and stepped inside sitting down. Kirito shut the curtain and sat down next to her. Asada-san blushed due to the fact that they were in a small area together and his leg was almost touching hers. He pointed to the screen and picked the options for their picture. He paid for it and looked at Asada-san.

"Ready?"

Asada-san nodded.

Kirito smiled and wrapped his arm around Asada-san shoulders, Asada-san giving off an awkward peace sign. The next photo came up, Asada-san sticking out her tongue as Kirito gave a big smile. Their photo came up, Asada-san looking at Kirito, Kirito holding her close. Last photo came up, Kirito and Asada-san both in an embrace, kissing each other.

Asada-san blushed in the kiss, not wanting to stop. The photo booth notified them that their pictures were outside printed, Kirito chuckling softly against her lips.

"That was nice." He smiled.

Asada-san smiled as she leaned her head on his shoulder. She thought about the kiss and how the photo captured it. It wasn't her dreaming about it, it actually happened. They both stepped out and looked at their photos as they both smiled. Asada-san held onto it, staring at the last picture. This day felt so perfect.

Kirito smiled and put the picture in his pocket as they both headed towards his house. When they both got there, Asada-san turned to Kirito.

"Thanks for today," she spoke softly.

"It was a nice date," he said. "We should have more."

Asada-san blushed.

She didn't even think that this was a date but now that he brought it up, it totally was!

He leaned in and kissed her cheek softly.

"Take care, Shino."

She smiled as she watched him go to the entrance of his house. She hid behind a bush and watched as Sugu opened the door for him, yelling about his whereabouts, but Kirito smoothly just told her that he had things to do.

She walked away from his house, thinking about their day. It felt nice to be out in public with him and she wanted more of it.

She touched her lips and smiled softly.

She didn't want to be afraid anymore. This time, she will take advantage of the time when she is with Kirito, capturing and saving each of their moments.

That way she knew that it was real and not just her imagination.

Asada-san walked back home, a smile still on her face. All she wanted to think about was today and nothing else.

×•×•× Author's note: omg sorry I haven't been able to update for a long time! College has been stressful ;-; but I hope you enjoyed my chapter and thanks for being patient everyone! ^-^ וו×