Never Ending Love

All of us are waiting for D.O to come out from the jail. We really can't wait to hug him. We really miss Do Kyungsoo.

"Yeorobun!" D.O shout to us and open his hand to hug us.

We run towards him and hug him tightly.

"Guys, many things happend in our life in just in a blink of an eyes but we such a strong men to face all of it." D.O say to us with a tears. Im sure it is happy tears.

Our tears streaming down our face when hear D.O said like that.

"Yeorobun! Let's turn the new page of our life!" Chen shout happily.

"Nae!!!"

"EXO! SARANGHAJA!!!"
___________________________________________

[AT THE GRAVEYARD]

"Aerin-ssi, I want to ask your apologize. I had done many wrong things towards you. Im regret it." D.O bow his head and close his eyes to endure his tears.

"Me too Aerin-ssi. I had make you feel bad and lose your loved one. Im sorry." Hojung bow his head too.

"Princess, I know you feel Im a bad person before. I had make you lose your spirit. I really want to be a better man for you even you are not physically with me now. I hope I can feel you like always, dear." I can't endure my tears anymore. It's make me feel regretting whenever thinking of Aerin.

D.O stand up and pat Hojung and my shoulder lightly. Hojung and I stand up and we hug together.

"I can feel Aerin hugging me too." I said with tears.

Hojung and D.O just smile to what I said.

We realease our hug and facing Aerin's grave.

"Rest in peace, Lee Ae Rin." We say it together and put the flowers on Aerin's grave.

Hojung D.O and I look up to the sky together. We can see Aerin's sweet smile to us. The smile that never die in our heart.

"Thank you for the greatest memory that ever happend in my life, Park Chan Yeol."

'Not all happen based on what we want,
We can plan something,
But not make it all happen,
Nothing can change Our Fate.'

-THE END-