Hurt

"D.O-ya, Aerin's family have forgive you. They already accept that Aerin have no longer with them. You don't have to worry about it okay."

D.O just stay silent and continue bow down his head. D.O seems sad and angry at the same time.

"D.O-yah, look at me. Don't stay silent. Talk to me." Say Chanyeol with a sad voice.

Chanyeol miss seeing D.O smile like before. Chanyeol miss food that cooked by D.O. Chanyeol miss talking happily with D.O like usual. But now it is just be a memory to him.

"Chanyeol-ah, did I kill Aerin?" D.O ask with a low voice to Chanyeol while his head still look at the floor.

"Just don't talk about this anymore, D.O-yah." Chanyeol put his hand on the looking glass thst separate him and D.O

D.O have to stay here in the jail untill the next trial court about Aerin's case murder. Eventhough Aerin's family have forgive D.O, her family still want to take legal action towards D.O because they want D.O to realize what had he done wrongly.

After the result of the case is out, that time we will know wether D.O will stay in the jail or he can come back to us just like before.

Chanyeol bow his head to hide his sadness. He try to endure it.

"Chanyeol-ah... I feel calm now just like before Aerin come into our life." D.O face me and say happily with a wide smile.

Chanyeol quickly lift up his head and face D.O. His tears start to fall down his face. He really feel guilty when D.O said like that.

D.O seems like a madman now. He seems sad just mow but suddenly he became happy. Chanyeol scared. He scared to lose anyone that he love in his life anymore.

Chanyeol and other members always trying to make D.O back to his sense but they always failed. They trying to talk to D.O but they being ingnored by him and he always said Aerin's name.

One of the police that investigate Chanyeol had said if D.O health result check up show that he have mental problem, they must to sent D.O to a madman hospital.

"Chanyeol-ah... Do you thin Aerin will forgve me?" D.O ask with a sad face.

"Enough Kyungsoo! Enough! I don't want to hear Aerin's name anymore!" Chanyeol shout and quickly get up.

D.O smirk scaryly to Chanyeol.

"I will come here again later. Don't skip your meal. Promise me." Chanyeol walks to the door to get out from the room.

Chanyeol know this all happend because of him. He are the one who must take this punishment not D.O

He realize that he supposed to let D.O and Aerin together. He not supposed to look for Aerin that time. He supposed to pray for their happiness. He not supposed to bother their relationship. He supposed to keep away from Aerin but it's all too late for regret.

If he can turn the time back, he would just let D.O and Aerin happily together even he is not behind their happiness. Even he have to endure his broken heart. No worth to thinking about all this. He know the time can't be turn back again.

Before Chanyeol get out, he hear D.O sais something.

"Don't be afraid, love is the way." D.O keep mumble the same sentences over and over again while his hand playing with the handcuffs that locked his hands.

He feeling weird by the sentence that come out from D.O mouth. After Chanyeol hear it carefully, he know that D.O is talking to himself.

Chanyeol can feel that D.O is really suffered now. He actually want to calm down himself with the sentence.

Chanyeol feel regret by all his wrong that make D.O end up like this. He supposed to make D.O happy but now it's all different.

"Yah! You! You have killed my precious daughter!" Aerin's Eomma suddenly come into the room and shouting to D.O

Chanyeol really shock but D.O seems to be so relax like nothing happend. He ignore all things that happend around him.

Aerin's father, Mr Changsuk and her eldest brother, Minho trying to calm down Mrs Jihyeon. Chanyeol approch them to help but he being push away by Mrs Jihyeon.

"Yeobo! Please don't be like this. Let's go home, yeobo-ah..." Mr Changsuk begging weakly to his beloved wife.

"Just because of you! My daughter had died in young age! You really deserve to be in here! I hate all of you!!!" Mrs Jihyeon fall down to the floor with tears. She seems so weak.

Chanyeol quickly approach her and bow down to her over and over just to ask an apologize from her after what D.O had done to his precious daughter.

"Please...Don't mad at him. It is my fault. Because of me he being like this. Don't blame him. Im sorry, Im sorry..." Chanyeol begging to Mrs Jihyeon but she push Chanyeol again.

"Eomma, I don't want to see you like this. It's make me sad. Eomma, let's go home." Minho's tears start fall down his face.

"Yah! What are you doing? Don't make a scene here!" Police officer come into the room and scold us.

They didn't want to make this problem become worse, Mr Changsuk and Minho quickly help Mrs Jihyeon get up and walk out from the room.

Mr Changsuk apologize to the police officer for making noisy here.

Chanyeol get up slowly and look at D.O.

"Kyungsoo-yah, what are you doing all this?" Once again Chanyeol's tears streaming down his face.

"To have a peace. To make it fair between us. If I didn't get together with her, you also didn't get together with her." D.O say with a little smile on his face.

Chanyeol sigh.

Chanyeol can't control his feeling anymore. He feels like he want to scream. D.O who are the one that always be him. Always calm him. Always give him spirit. Always give him advice. Now he really need a strong positve spirit that D.O always give him. He really need old D.O back.

"I supposed to be here not you. I miss my Kyungsoo." Chanyeol mumble to himself but D.O still can hear it.

When hearing what Chanyeol said, he look at Chanyeol with a sad eyes. His sad eyes show that he want Chanyeol always to be here with him and talk to him but it is impossible.

Chanyeol slowly walk out from the room with a sad feeling that he can't endure anymore. D.O tears suddenly streaming down his face when seeing Chanyeol get out from the room without turning back to him.

D.O really want to hug Chanyeol but he know he can't do that. He hide all his feeling inside his heart alone for all this time. Although he looks like a madman, his past still remains in his head.

Deep inside his heart, it's hurt.