Problem

[AT INCHEON AIRPORT]

Situation at Incheon Seoul International Airport always busy with people come in and out. There are always people who are come here in Korea to have a holiday or else.

If you all want to know, this is my work place, airport. Im very new to stewardess job, so I have to learn many things about my job.

Im ready!~ Let's go to work!

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Yejin Panjangnim~" I greet our head of stewardess.

"Nae, Annyeonghasaeyo Aerin-ssi~" Yejin reply.

"Here is our schedule today." Say Yejin to all stewardess that is under her monitoring, she pass the schedule paper to us.

Son Ye Jin are leader of our group for today. We will exchange leader and teammates every week or every months, it is based on our flight schedule.

"Lee Ae-rin and Yoo Seung Ho you two assigned to sell foods, drinks and souvenirs to passengers. Kim Soo Hyun and I will distribute the foods, drinks or souvenirs that passengers order it online. Park Bo young and Kim Soo Hyun will do demo to all passengers. Arayo?" Yejin explain to all of us.

Son Ye Jin, Yoo Seung Ho, Kim Soo Hyun and Park Bo Young are my teammates for this months. They are my senior, Im the maknae. We will work together as one for a months.

"Nae! Arayo!" We all say together.

We quickly take our luggage then go to the aeroplane that has been defined for us. Today we will departure to Busan International airport then go back to seoul and Gimhae International airport then go back to seoul again.

Before passengers come into the aeroplane, we will make sure everything is fine and comfortable for them.

When we are done checking in the aeroplane, we will take a break before start our job as steward and stewardess.

My phone suddenly ringging while Im resting.

D.O is calling me? I wonder what had happend.

Actually I put D.O contact name as 'Big Eyes Soo' to prevent from other people know that is D.O number.

Why I put that name? of course because of his big eyes especially when he is in confuse, mad or shock. So yeah, he still looks cute though. Haha.

I scroll down on the screen to answer it.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Aerin-ah~" D.O greet me.

"Nae, Anyyeonghasaeyo, Kyungsoo Oppa~ Why did you suddenly call me? Is there any problem?"

"That's great when hear you call me like that for the first time without I have to correct it."

"Hee. So, what is the problem Oppa?" I smile like an idiot, I feel relief that D.O is not infront of me now. If he saw me smiling like this, Im sure he will slap me, kekeke.

"Before that are you busy? You must be doing your work now right?"

"Aniya. Im taking a break now but can you tell me a little bit faster because I have get back to work soon."

"Ah...nae. It will not take a longer time I think."

"Thank you for understanding."

"No problem. I will tell you now. Chanyeol saw you at airport earlier but Im not sure wether he knows that you work as stewardess or not."

"Oh? Jeongmalyo? Haaa...ottokhae? He must know it because I wearing stewardess uniform. Em, What about him? Is he okay?"

"Hm. Other members and I think we have to tell him the truth after his emotion is stable. He had a fever and his blood pressure increase. We have been told to let him take a rest first before asking him anything about the incident."

"Fever? Blood pressure increase? He must be so frustrated. Hm. Im sorry Chanyeol-ssi. Poor him, he became like that because of me, just to meet me. It was my fault though. I think you should tell him then."

"It's okay Aerin. Don't blame youself, it's not your fault. After this please be careful okay. We will take care of him."

"Yeah, Im really careless.Im sorry... I hope he get well soon."

"It's okay. Don't think too much. You have a lot work to do right? So, be happy Aerin!"

"Oh! Yeah! I have get back to work now! thanks for the reminder Oppa! Later, we will discuss about this clearly okay? Oh! Please inform if anything happend to Chanyeol-ssi. Annyeonghasaeyo Kyungsoo Oppa~"

"Ah..nae. Cheonman. Annyeong Aerin-ah~"

I lock my phone and fall into my thought. Im sure Chanyeol really wants to meet me. Maybe he have something important to say.

I stand up and stretch a little bit then get back to my work. I greet all passengers when they come into the aeroplane. After that, I start doing my job that has been assigned by our leader.
___________________________________________

[AT HOTEL IN LONDON]

EXO's manager have choosen The May Fair as their hotel for 7 days on their holiday in London.

D.O are sitting on a couch while closing his eyes. Then, Suho slowly approach D.O from behind. He pat D.O's shoulder lightly.

D.O turn around to look who are pat his shoulder.

"Yah, you already discuss with Aerin?" Ask Suho to D.O

"Nae"

Suho sit on the couch beside D.O and face him. D.O take the remote and switch on the television that is infront of him.

"So, did she agree with us?"

"Yes, she agree with it."

"Okay then, I go to see Chanyeol first."

"Okay. Please pinch Chanyeol's cheek for me, who knows he will shock and fastly recover soon."D.O smile to Suho.

Suho chuckle.

"Ara, ara. Annyeong!" Suho say to D.O

"Annyeong!" D.O reply.

Suho stand up and walk out from the hotel room. He is going to another room that Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun are staying. He went there to looks on Chanyeol's condition.

Suho, D.O and Kai are in one room, meanwhile Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun in one room. Chen, Lay and Xiumin in another room.