Hate

[EXO's DORM]

D.O come out from the room and see Chanyeol is lying on the couch while watching television. Actually, television is watching him, he just look at the tv but his mind thinking of other things.

"Chanyeol-ah." D.O softly Pat Chanyeol's thight.

"Oh! Ghamjakya! Aish! Wae?" Chanyeol shock. He rub his chest to calm himself.

D.O just stay silent and looks Chanyeol face.

"Waeyo?" Chanyeol ask D.O

"Aerin wants to meet you tomorrow at you two usual place" D.O looks at the television.

"Wae?"

"Dont ask me. If you want to know just meet her." D.O glance at Chanyeol and straight away to his room.

Chanyeol feels weird by D.O behaviour. He thought maybe D.O is jealous. Chanyeol fall into his thought, he must go or not.

___________________________________________

As promised, I wait for Chanyeol in the park. I have been waited him for 20 minutes but I didn't see him at all.

Is Chanyeol forgot about this?

Or maybe he didnt want to see me? Hm

When I just pull my wheelchair and decided to go home, someone slowly approach me. I look up to looks at his face.

"Finally." I say with smile.

"Mianhe, I'm late." Chanyeol say.

"Gwenchana Chanyeol-ssi."

Chanyeol a little bit shock, he looks into my eyes. I know he shock because I doesn't call him Oppa anymore. Actually, I feels awkward when call him Oppa after the incident.

"I thinks this is not the time for us to discuss about our relationship." Say Chanyeol.

"Im sorry if I make you uncomfortable. I know you didn't ready to talk about this but we have to. I accept it if you want to break-up. I know I'm not a perfect girl for you. You deserve better than me. I will slowly erase you from my heart. Dont ever think of me again. Just live you life."

"You said like I'm a bad boy. Yes! I know Im a bad boy. But you don't have to said like that!" Chanyeol feel so angry towards me.

I'm feels offended by what Chanyeol said.

"Do you ever know what I feels?! I feels so disappointed when heard what you said that day. I really don't believe someone that I love and give my heart to him are lying to me. I really didn't realize it! I'm so blind with your love! I feel like my heart full of wonderful love before but now it was tored into a pieces. You are the first guy that I fall in love. You are the first guy that I can feel your love towards me. But then you do this to me?! You silently love someone else?! If you dont love me, just tell me. You don't have to do this to me. You make me like a fool girl. Back then, your face cheer me up but now Im sick seeing your face. I don't want to talk to you anymore. I'm sorry." I glance Chanyeol and pull my wheelchair to go home.

"I hope you will lower your ego." I say.

Chanyeol only watch me from behind. He just stay silent. He is full with his ego.

I hate you Chanyeol!

I dont want to see you anymore!

Goodbye!