Complicated

[IN SM ENTERTAINMENT BUILDING]

"I want to marry her."

"Nugu? The VIP girl?" Manager of EXO shock by Chanyeol said.

"Nae."

"Wae? Give me a good reason."

"Because its my responsibility to take care of her until she fully recover."

"But its not your fault, it just an accident. I'm sure she will understand it."

"Gwenchana, I have made my own decision."

"Chanyeol-ssi, marriage is not a game. Think of your fans first. I don't care even she want to brought this case to court, we can pay the fine as long as you don't marry her."

"Why I cant marry her? This my life, I can marry anyone that I want." Chanyeol deny it.

"Yes, I know but you have to know each other first. When you know her very well and it suit with you, you can marry her. I just don't want your fans start rioting. It is bad for you, for EXO and for the girl. I will give you time to think carefully about it."

Chanyeol didn't reply what his Manager said, he just went out from the meeting room.

_________________________________________________________________
I look out to the sky, I bet it will raining soon. After the incident, I don't feel want to go anywhere, I just want to lying on my fluffy bed and look out to the sky.

'Knock knock knock'
"Come in."

I see 9 men stand in front of me. What they are doing here? I have forgive them. They doesn't have to see me again.

They started to greet me as usual.

"Annyeonghasaeyo~" They say simultaneously.

"Nae, Annyeonghasaeyo." I reply back.

"Aerin-ssi, how you feel now?" Suho ask.

"I... I feel better now." Even I feel want to give up on my life, I try to smile and hide my sadness in front of them. I just don't want they feel wrong. For now I just don't want to meet them but they all have came visit me, I cant do anything, just pretend that I'm okay.

"That's great! I'm happy for you!" Baekhyun cheer me up.

I'm just smile to them.

Oh wait! Did I just said 9 men? Im just realize that Chanyeol is not here with us. I'm bet he doesn't want to see me yet. So, only 8 men of EXO came here to this hospital to visit me.

"Em. Where is Chanyeol-ssi?"
Everyone of them look each other like something has happened.

"Aerin-ssi! Lets go to the park, we can take fresh air together. Your mother tell me that you don't want to go out, it is not good for you body. So now, lets go!"
D.O change the main topic. I know they trying to avoid the question. Okay now, I'm wondering what happened to my beloved bias.