"I want to marry her"

[IN SM ENTERTAINMENT BUILDING]

All of EXO members along with their manager gather in a meeting room. They want to hear clearly about Chanyeol decision that want to marry me.

"Chanyeol-ssi, what is your real decision now?" Manager Hyung ask Chanyeol.

"I want to marry her."

Everyone look at Chanyeol with a serious face.

"Chanyeol-ssi, I don't think this is the best decision. Marriage are between of couple that are in love but you guys are just met." D.O disagree with Chanyeol.

"I want to take this responsible. I want to take care of her until she is fully recover." Chanyeol bow his head.

"Then? You want to divorce her?" Sehun interrupt.

Chanyeol lift his head up and glance Sehun for a moment, then he bow his head back. Everyone look at Chanyeol to know what will he say.

Chanyeol stand up and went out from the meeting room without saying anything.

Manager Hyung stand up and shout.
"You have to know her well in one month, if you still want her, you can marry her."

Chanyeol hear what Manager Hyung said but his leg doesn't want to stop, he pretend to ignore it and just walk away.

"I never see his very sad face like that before. Chanyeol must be stress nowadays. We have to understand him, give him time, try to cheer him up and... Don't ask anything about this matter until he open his mouth about this. Okay?" Baekhyun really care about Chanyeol because they are close friends since trainee.

"Nae!" They all say simultenously.

They disperse when the meeting is over. They have decide to cheer up Chanyeol. They want Chanyeol's bright smile that is always give them spirit because he is EXO mood maker. So, they really need Chanyeol to go back to the stage whenever he is ready.
___________________________________________

Today I will discharge, everyone are busy helping me.Eomma and Appa is packing my clothes helped by my third brother, Howon Oppa. Byunghun Oppa help me to get ready and put me in a wheelchair. While Minho Oppa and Hongki Oppa put my things in a cars.

Suddenly someone with red shirt, black long jean with a cap that cover his half of his face come in.

Wait a minute... Is that Kyungsoo?

He look at me and smile.
Yes, its Kyungsoo, one of the EXO members that I admire with his lovely vocal.

He greet us, same goes to us. All of my family went out to give us space to talk.

"Aerin-ssi, Chukahae! You will discharge today." He smile again but this time he smile until I can see his heart shaped mouth.

Aww, its make me melting.

"Nae, gamsahabnida. By the way, what are you doing here D.O-ssi?" I thanks him and ask back.

"I just want to congratulated you. I know you have been through your difficult moment in your life but you still strong. I never met a girl strong as you before."
D.O approach my wheelchair and sit on the floor while his head look up to me.

He is so sweet.

"Thank you D.O-ssi. Maybe this is just beginning of my tough life. So, I must be a strong girl from now. It will be easier for me face it again. You must be strong like me too D.O-ssi." I smile at him and chuckle.

He's chuckle too.

"Nae, I will, teacher." He bow to me.
I smile and bow back to him.

After he meet my family, he straight away go back to his home with his manager.

Right away after D.O's manager's car dissapeared from my sight, Hongki Oppa take me to his car and drive home.

___________________________________________

[IN EXO's DORM]

"Chanyeol-ssi, I met Aerin just now. She has discharge today." D.O tell Chanyeol about me. Chanyeol just nod.

"I will try to approach her. I will try to love her. Please support me!" Chanyeol smile.

All of EXO members smile too. They satisfied because Chanyeol now is just like Chanyeol before. Thanks god.

___________________________________________

[AT MY HOME]

"Aerin-ah! Someone special coming." Eomma shout to call me.

Who is it? Maybe my friends.

Im shock when I see who is the guest.

"What are you doing here Chanyeol-ssi?"

Chanyeol approach me and bend his knee. He look up to me and hand me a bouquet of beautiful rose.

"Please accept it, Aerin-ssi"
I really amazed.
I didnt believe this, is this real? Oh no!

I take the flowers and smell it.
Hm... Its smell so nice.

"Thank you Chanyeol-ssi" I smile at him.

"Nae, Aerin-ssi, I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I did said that I will take my responsibility on you. I will take care of you until you are fully recover." I wait for his next words.

"Aerin-ssi, will you marry me?"

Wait,this is my dream before? But now it is really happend to me in real life. Omo, should I accept it? But.. I don't want his fans to feel disappoint.

"I... I don't want your fans disappoint and harm all of you. Its dangerous Chanyeol-ssi and I want you to marry a girl that you love. You will not happy if marry a paralyzed girl like me." I turn back my wheelchair and go to my room but Chanyeol's hand stop me. My tears start to fall.

He rub my tears and hold tight my hands.

"It doesn't matter, Aerin-ssi. I know you are a good girl."

"Please... Give me some time."

Chanyeol take out a small box from his coat. He take my hands and put the box in my hands. I look his face.

"I only want to see you are wearing the ring when I come here again. I refuse to take the ring back, okay?" He stand up and stroke my hair with his beautiful fingers. He hug me and then he went out from my house. I watch his manager car slowly dissapeard in front of my house.

I go into my room, I close the door and fall into my thought. I'm thinking about what happened earlier.

I have to make a brilliant decision that's make everyone satisfy but... I think its hard to make everyone satisfy though. Hm.