The Real Propose

'Ring ring ring'
My phone ringing.

"Yabeosaeyo?~"

"Annyeonghasaeyo Aerin-ssi! Its Chanyeol Oppa here~"

"Mwo? Oppa?" I chuckle.

"Nae! Waeyo? From now on, I want you to call me Oppa, arasseo? Good."

"Waeyo?"

"Because I'm your lover now."

Actually, I'm shock by what he say but I'm more happy to hear it, aww. I just keep quiet.

I dont know what to reply, em.

"Ahhh, I have to go now, my shooting is going to start soon. Annyeong! See you tomorrow, Aerin-ssi!" Chanyeol saying rushly and hang up.

"Tomorrow? He want to meet me tomorrow? Wae?"
"Ahhh, Mollayo!"
I talk to myself.

___________________________________________

"Aerin-ah..." Eomma pat my back.

"Nae Eomma." I turn back my wheelchair and put my book that Im reading on small table beside me. I face Eomma.

"Tomorrow I want you to wear this and makeup beautifully, okay?" Eomma hand me a bag that written 'SPAO' on it. Im sure it is clothing brands that are popular now.

"For me? Eomma bought it?" I ask.

"Aniya, someone give it to you. Just wear it tomorrow and be a super duper beautiful girl."

"For what Eomma? Where we want to go?"

"Just wait for tomorrow!" Eomma quickly went to kitchen before I could say anything.

Eomma is weird today. She looks very happy.I think something nice will happend tomorrow, I hope so.

_____________________________________________

I touch-up my makeup for the last time while waiting the guest to arrive. Like usual just a little bit of makeup.

I really have no idea who will be the guest. Maybe Chanyeol? Aniya but he mention to see me today.

I was unable to go out from my room today. Eomma said that they want to clean the house.

Em, weird.

Suddenly, someone knock my door that make me wake up from my daydream.

"Aerin-ah! Are you done? The guest have arrived." Eomma ask from other side of my door room.

"Nae. I'm done."

Eomma come in and push my wheelchair out from my room and straight away to small park behind my house.

Along the way to the small park behind my house, I saw many picture of me that hanging and scattered everywhere. The decorations is so elegant and cute.

Wow, I can't describe how beautiful scene that I having right now.

My wheelchair stop right behind a man that is face the beautiful sky.

Who is he?

The man face me with a cute smile. I'm very amazed with his perfection. He have a really lovely smile.