Just friend or What?

[IN EXO's DORM]

At night, Chanyeol lying on his bed and fall into his thought. He throwback to the time that he argument with Aerin's brothers. He rewind back what had Minho Hyung said earlier. He feels offended by Minho Hyung words but he realize there is some truth to what was said by Minho Hyung.

He promised to himself to settle this problem calmly.

He turn off the lamp beside his bed and close his eyes and fall sleep.
___________________________________________

In the morning, D.O feels guilty towards Aerin. He decided to visit Aerin at her house. He will slowly talk to Aerin.

D.O asked his manager to drive him to Aerin's house. At first, Manager Hyung did not want to send him but after D.O begging and begging again, he lose.

D.O get into the car. He stop at the nearby shop to buy something for Aerin. He knows Aerin really love to eat chocolate.

When EXO gather includes Aerin, she will bought many chocolate and gave to all of them. At last, she is the one who finish it, haha. D.O really likes her childish behaviour.

When he arrive at Aerin's house, he see many cars in front of her house. D.O thought that all of his brother must be at home now.

"Annyeonghasaeyo~" greet D.O

"Nae, Annyeonghasaeyo~ Oh! D.O-ssi?" Hongki Oppa greet back.

"Nae. Can I meet Aerin?"

"For what?"

"I want to talk to her."

"No, you can't."

D.O bow his head and feels so sad because he can't meet Aerin.

"Gwenchana, let he meet Aerin. Who knows maybe he can persuade Aerin." Interrupt Minho Oppa.

Minho Oppa approach D.O. He looks into D.O eyes.

"Aerin did not want to get out from her room and doesn't eat at all from yesterday. I can feels you are a good boys. I hope you can talk to her. She don't even want to talk to us. I'm really sad to see her like that." Say Minho Oppa.

"Gwenchana Hyung, I will try to talk to Aerin." D.O reply.

Hongki Oppa show Aerin's room to D.O and he leave D.O there to give him space to talk to Aerin.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Aerin-ah~" D.O greet Aerin from outside of the door.

Aerin didn't reply at all.

[AERIN]

I Know its D.O, I don't want to meet anyone at all right now but I feels pity on him. I try to get up from my bed and sit on my wheelchair. I  approach the door. I open the door lock.