Unforgettable Meeting

Today weather looks really great to start my job like usual. I wake up at 6 AM in the morning just to get ready and makeup as stewardess.

Well, a stewardess like me must looks beautiful right, haha.

I get down to eat my breakfast that specially cooked by my beloved Eomma. Usually I will eat at home rather than eat at the airport because it is delicious but not really delicious as my Eomma cooked.

"Aerin-ah, do you want hot coffee or hot tea?"

"I want a hot coffee, Eomma." I reply to Eomma's question.

I sit on the chair face my beloved brother, Howon Oppa. He is reading a newspaper that has be sent to our house every day in the morning.

"Oppa, why did you wake up so early? Usually you will wake up at 9AM." I take dak galbi and kimchi to be eat with rice.

"Hehe, I have an early schedule today." Howon Oppa said.

"Oh, I see. What time did your schedule done, Oppa?" Ask me again.

"Em, maybe at 3 PM. Why baby?" He fold the newspaper and put beside him.

"Aniya, Im just feel lazy to drive today. I thought your schedule will end late today that's why I ask you, hee."

"Ohh...you want me to send and pickup you right?"

"Nae Oppa! Hehe."

"Haha, sorry dear. I can't. After the schedule I have to go to the dance practice with my members."

"It's okay Oppa. I umderstand that you are busy with your comeback soon."

"Shh! Don't speak louder. Other fans might hear you."

"Oppa! This our home. It is just our family."

"Haha. Yeah, I know but Eomma is my fans though."

Howon Oppa and I chuckle.

"What are you two laughing at? I hear someone said me." Eomma put a cup of hot coffee at the table.

"Hahaha, It's nothing Eomma, we just talking about my schedule today." Say Howon Oppa.

"Okay! I have to go now. Love you Eomma!" Howon Oppa kiss Eomma's cheek and hug her.

"Nae, drive carefully okay." Eomma kiss Howon's Oppa cheek and hug him back.

Howon Oppa nod by what Eomma said then he release the hug. He come to me and kiss my cheek then hug me too.

"Do best in your work! Don't be a lazy girl, ara?" Howon Oppa say to me.

"Nae, arayo. Oppa too, do well in your job." I do the same to Howon Oppa just like Eomma do to him.

He just nod and release the hug.

After I finish eating my breakfast, I get up to kiss Eomma's cheek and hug her before Im going to work.

I start the engine then waving to Eomma. I drive carefully to my workplace, Incheon International airport.
___________________________________________

[IN SM PRIVATE AEROPLANE]

"Chanyeol-ah, wake up! We have arrive in Korea." Baekhyun trying to wake up Chanyeol.

Chanyeol slowly open and rub his eyes. He get up from the seat and walk to the arriving hall with other members.

"Why don't we buy some food for our breakfast? Im feel so hungry right now." Say Chanyeol to his members.