The Truth

Its been half a month since Chanyeol propose me. Its only a few weeks before our wedding.

I'm so excited!

Since Chanyeol propose me, he always take good care of me, always texts me, take me to the hospital to do my therapy and always take me to for outing together. He never complain that he tired or sigh. He is very awesome guy. I'm really grateful to have him.

Today I'm going to meet Chanyeol at SM Building. He said he is so busy lately, so I'm going to surprise him. I hope he will happy with it.

When I'm arrive at SM Building, I meet EXO's manager in front of the building. He pull my wheelchair to Chanyeol's practice room.

"Gamsahabnida Manager Oppa~" I bow and smile to him.

"Nae, cheonman~" He smile back to me.

Before I knock Chanyeol's practice room door, I hear an argument in the room. I have a bad feeling about it.

I made a choice to hear what they argument about.

I thinks it is D.O's and Chanyeol's voice. I wonder what they argue about. Hm.

[In The Practice Room]

"Chanyeol-ah, don't marry Aerin if you have another girl!" D.O say.

"Mworagoyo?! I don't have any girls except Aerin!"

"Don't lie to me. I had seen you with Hojung so many times. That's why you always don't have time with Aerin, right?"

"Aniya! She is just my friend! Don't make a story if you don't have an evidence!"

"My eyes is the evidence. I saw you hug her. Why did you hug her?! You love her now? Or for all this time, you don't even love Aerin at all?!"

"Aish! You really want to know the truth?! Hah?!"

"Nae!! I really want to know it!!"

"Wae?!"

"Because I don't want Aerin hurts!! I like her!"

"Mwo?! You like her?! Since when?!"

"Since first time I saw her!"

"Heh! Okay.. I met Hojung at shooting place 3 weeks ago. I start to like her. Yes! I never love Aerin! I have tried but I can't! Anyway, Doctor said she don't have hope to walk, I can't marry a girl that can't walk forever! I'm still a human, need a perfect girl too! I will try to talk to her. Now, you can have her! I don't want her!"

Chanyeol is so mad. He went out from his room and bump into me.

I lift my head at look at his face.

"How dare you talk back about me! So, for all this time you just pretends with me?! You lied to me?! How! How dare you do this to me!!!" I really feels like a fool. My tears fastly stream down my face.

Baekhyun and Lay try to calm me from behind but it doesn't work at all.

Chanyeol just bow his head and stay silent.

"For all this time, I'm really respect you but now I have lose my respect towards you!" I shout to chanyeol.

"Do you think I can stay love a girl that can't fulfill all of my wishes?!" Chanyeol ask me angrily.

"If you can't stand with it. Why did you make this decision?!"

"Because I think you can recover just like before and of course I feel sympathy towards you!"

"I didn't need your sympathy! Thank you for all this time. I'm sorry if I had make a mistakes to you."

I realized that many staff and all of EXO members gather. I feel really ashamed. I straight away went out of SM Building and take taxi to go home.

I ignore call in from D.O. I shut down my phone and close my eyes.

I didn't know he will do this to me.

I didn't know he is cruel person.

I didn't know he is really good at acting.

My tears cant stop from falling. I'm really disappointed with Chanyeol.

I'm realize that all this time, people always say 'do not hope too much, anything can happen within the time.' That is are true because...

It is happen to me now.