1st Appointment

The air in the morning always give me energy to start my tough day with bright smile. I have already stay in Tokyo for 1 week. Until now, I'm still don't know when I will be going back to Korea.

My first appointment with new doctor will starting today.

I feel so nervous, uwuuu.

Howon Oppa squat in front of me who is sitting on the wheelchair.

"Aerin-ah, this is your new hospital. Soon, you will meet your new doctor. He's so handsome, trust me." He wink to me then he stand up and push my wheelchair.

Handsome? I don't like to see handsome guy anymore. Appa and all of my Oppa are handsome enough for me.

Howon Oppa leave me at the waiting place and he's going into one of the room that have here.

oh! It is Song Joong Ki's room. That my doctor right? Fuh.

After 10 minutes waiting...
"What take so long!" I mumble then sigh.

Howon Oppa went out from the room with bright smile. He approach me then squat in front of me.

"Are you ready to make your first physiotherapy?" Ask Howon Oppa.

"Nae!"

"Great!" He stand up.
"Lets go!" He continue.

"Yeah! Lets go!" I say with bright smile.

After Howon Oppa and I going into the doctor's room, I see one man is sitting on the chair while writing something on the paper.

He diligently writing. I thinks what my brother said earlier is true, he's so handsome, hehe.
Aerin... back to your sense, please. Fuh.

The doctor lift his head and look at me.

"Ahh. Annyeonghasaeyo~ Aerin-ssi." He bow his head towards me.

"Nae, Annyeonghasaeyo~"

"You can call me Dr. Jongki." He smile at me.

Wahh, his smile, So sweet!

"Ahh, Nae Dr.Jongki."

"That's great! Should we start your physiotherapy now?"

"Yes, sure!"

He smile and stand up. He approach me then push my wheelchair towards the therapy room. Howon Oppa just follow behind us.

"This is parallel bars. It can help you to walk slowly." Dr. Jongki show me the tool that I will use for my physiotherapy.

"Bars? I hate bars!!" I say loudly.

Howon Oppa and Dr. Jongki shocked by what I said. Dr. Jongki quickly squat in front me and face me.

"Are you okay Aerin-ssi? Did anything disturb you?" Ask Dr. Jongki.

"I hate bars..." I reply with low voice.

"Maybe you are little phobia with it. Its okay, I will make sure it will not hurt you okay."