Imagination

[EXO dorm]

"Guys please be quick. We don't want to miss our flight." Say Manager Hyung to all of EXO members.

"We are ready! Kids, let's go rest our mind!" Shout Suho.

"EXO! Saranghaja!!!" All of EXO members say loudly.

After done packing their things. They rushingly get into their car. Today they will go to London to have a holiday together.

"Ah! Baekhyun-ah, you get in first." Say Chanyeol to Baekhyun.

"Ah! Nae, gamsahabnida~" Baekhyun make a step into their car.

Before Chanyeol get into the car, Chen pat Chanyeol's shoulder lightly.

"Chanyeol-ah, I have shocking news for you." Chen say to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol seem to be confuse by what Chen said to him.

"What it is?"

"Kids! Please get into the car quickly." Suho interrupt Chanyeol and Chen discussion.

"You will know it later." Chen push Chanyeol aside and quickly get into the car.

"Mwoya?! Aish!" Chanyeol quickly get into the car after Chen.

The situation in the car looks like they have against each other but they are not. They are in their own world. They just keep quiet and listening to the music while their eyes looking outside the window. Must be something their thinking in their head right now.

Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun walk together to eat some snacks before they departure to London.

Suddenly, Chanyeol's step stop. Chanyeol looks really shock and his mouth keep talking to himself.

Baekhyun feel weird by Chanyeol action, he and Sehun quickly go get Chanyeol.

"Yah! What's going on with you?" Ask Baekhyun to Chanyeol.

"Aerin-ah... She's here." Say Chanyeol to Baekhyun and Sehun.

"Yah! How can Aerin be here? Don't being ridiculous!" Scold Baekhyun towards Chanyeol.

"I saw her! I have to find her!" Chanyeol manage to escape from Baekhyun and Sehun hold.

Chanyeol then run away to find Aerin that he saw earlier. He even don't know wether the girl is really Aerin or it is just his imagination.

"Yah! Ottokhae?! Chanyeol has run away!" Baekhyun panic when seeing Chanyeol run like a crazy boy.

"We have to tell Suho Hyung!" Suggest Sehun to Baekhyun.

The two boy quickly find their leader, Suho. They even don't care about the food anymore, they only care about Chanyeol now.

From afar, D.O is watching Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun. He know why Aerin are here. After seeing Chanyeol run away to find Aerin, he decide to follow him.

D.O dooen't want to see Aerin sad when seeing Chanyeol like that. He know Aerin have a soft heart, that's why he's here to protect her.

"Suho Hyung! Suho Hyung!" Baekhyun and Sehun shout together to call Suho.

"Nae! Nae! What's going on? Eh?! Where is Chanyeol? Is there any sasaeng fans?" Suho feel worry when seeing Baekhyun and Sehun panic and moreover, Chanyeol is not with them!