Monster

EXO - MONSTER [ENG/ROM/HAN]
______________________________________

"Oh! Is this really the address that D.O give me?" I talking to myself.

I get out from the car and straight away go into the scary building. When my first step get into the building, I already feel really uneasy.

Why D.O brought me to this place? Is something happend to him? I gotta know it.
_____________________________________

[IN A SCARY BUILDING]

D.O are really focus looking at the gun infront of him. He thinking wether his decision is a right decision or not.

He take out his phone from his pocket and starting to dail someone number. He want to call Chanyeol and ask him to come here to join him watching an exciting horror drama together with him and Aerin.

D.O smirk.

"Nae, D.O-ssi?"

"Ahh! Chanyeol-ah! Can you come to our usual place?" Ask D.O to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol and D.O always come to the building to have a peace for making lyrics for their songs. The building has so much memories for them.

"Waeyo?"

"I saw someone that I didn't know just now. They brought their gang. I don't know how to get out from this building without they know."

"Jinjjayo? Wait for me, I will call our members too."

"Andwae!"

"Wae?"

"I don't want they know our secret place."

"Arasso! I go there by myself now!" Chanyeol hang up the call.

D.O know Chanyeol will start to panic when he heard something like that and start to listen to what he said.

He take the gun and put it at the back of his pocket jeans.

'Srettt...'

One sound make D.O shock. He turn around to look the one who are making the noise.

"Ahh... Aerin-ah." D.O smile widely.

I never see D.O smiling like that. Although it is seem cute but... it's a little bit scary.

"Nae, What are you doing here? Let's go to somewhere else. It's scary here."

"This building hold so much memories between me and Chanyeol. Chanyeol and I usually come to this place to have a peace. I miss the peace that we had before. So, now I want to feel the peace forever and...ever" D.O looks me with scary smile face.

Woah! Is he crazy? Or stupid? Please someone help me!

I just stay silent. My leg become stone. My mouth feel like had being locked.

D.O slowly approach me. He bend down his head to look at my face. His face really close to me.

Oh! Please no! With this scary face?! It is too close!

I gether all of my strength. I turn back and trying to run away from D.O but he suddenly grab roughly my hand.

"Ah!"