The Beginning Of A New Life

All of my family gather at living room to spend our time together.

"Aerin-ah, What did you disscussed earlier with Chanyeol? Seem like serious matter." Eomma ask me, I'm just silent like a rock.

Seeing me like this, Eomma say...
"Its okay if you dont want to tell us now."

"Em. Chanyeol propose me. He want me to be his future wife, Eomma.. Eotokkhae..." Say me sadly.

"Mwo?!" All of my brother were shocked.

"Aerin-ah, whats your answer?" Eomma ask me again.

"I dont know Eomma. I want to disscuss with you all first."

"We have to disscuss now. This is serious matter." Howon Oppa interrupt.

"Eomma... Appa... Oppa... Do I have to accept it?" Ask me to them.

"Aerin-ah, I'm sure there is a reason why he want to marry you. I bet because he felt guilty towards you." Say Howon Oppa.

"Yeah, you are right Howon Oppa. He said he want to marry me because he want to take care of me until I fully recover."

"You don't have to accept it. You two are not in love right, I'm scared your marriage will not stay longer." Minho Oppa say.

"I dont believe it, my only younger sister want to get marry first before me, wahhh." Say Byunghun Oppa.

"Aish!" Eomma hit softly Byunghun Oppa's thight. Byunghun Oppa smile shyly.

"Aerin-ah, Appa really dont know what to say but if you thinks you are comfortable when you with him and you thinks he's the on for you, just accept his propose."

"Yeobo... She is still young. How can I let my only daughter marry a guy that he just met. I don't want to see she get hurt again." Eomma disagree with Appa opinion.

"I agree with Appa. I thinks we should let them know each other first right?" Hongki Oppa support Appa said.

"If you all think like that. I have no objection. Aerin-ah, you have to know him very well okay. Then, you have to decide it wether you want to accept him or not." Eomma give me some advice.

"Nae Eomma, thank you all. I will decide it later."

"Dont worry Aerin, if anything happened just tell me, I know his number and where he live. I know what to do if he hurt you." Say Howon Oppa. He smile at me.

"Aerin-ah, don't be sad okay. We are here for you." Byunghun smile at me. Everyone nod by what Byunghun Oppa say.

Im really touched by what they say. They always support me. I can't describe how much I love them. I hug all of them.

They are all agree with decision by Appa and Hongki Oppa. Now, it is all up to me wether I want to marry him or not later.

I will find all about Chanyeol including his secret if I can, hee. From today, I decide to be happy girl as before, I don't want to be sad anymore. I have to face all of this because it is my fate.
___________________________________________

Someone knock my door.

"Come in."

Howon Oppa come in. He sit beside beside me on my bed and face me.