Life In Japan

Sharp at 9 PM, Howon Oppa and I arrive at Japan. We get into our car and go to  the house that Howon Oppa rent for us.

Howon Oppa didn't have a job for now. So he decided to accompany for 3 weeks . After that, he will start shooting for his upcoming movie.

Even they are busy, they didn't forget their responsibility on me as my older brother. They never sigh or complain about me.They will be happy as long as I'm happy. I can feel their sincere love for me.

I push my wheelchair near the window. I open the window and look out to the sky. I really love to see the sky at night. The stars that shining bright in the dark sky always make calm.

I wonder what is Chanyeol doing now.
I wonder how is D.O now. Hm.

I throwback the time when I and D.O meet at the airport in the morning. D.O begging me to stay in Korea and he promise to help me to forget Chanyeol slowly. My hand still can feels his hot tears that I wiped earlier.

I really can't leave him like that but when Chanyeol's face appeared in my mind, I forced myself to go far away as long as I'm not in Korea.

Someone hug me from behind that stop me from daydreaming. I turn my head back to know who it is.

Howon Oppa looks into my eyes with his big smile.

"What are thinking Aerin? I have shout your name many time but you didn't answer me at all." Ask Howon Oppa.

"I'm just looking at the stars." I smile to him.

Howon Oppa release his hug from me and take one of the chair from the dinner table and sit beside me. He looks into the sky too.

"I know you like it . It is make you calm?"

"Nae." I just nod.

"Oh, I see. Aerin-ah! Palli! Look at my face!" Ask Howon Oppa to me.

I look his face.
"Waeyo?"

"Didn't you feel calm?" He smile and blink his eyes many times.

I laughing.
"Oh! Why are laughing when seeing my face!" He look infront and pout.

"Aniya~ I'm laughing because you are too childish!"

"Yah! If you can be childish, why I can't?" He look at me.

"Only I can be childish! Because.. I'm younger than you!" I stick out my tongue to Howon Oppa.

"Haha! Childish baby!" He pinch my cheek hardly.

"Oww! Its hurt Oppa!" I pout.

"Aigoo! Aerin is sulking~ Ottokhae~" He's mocking me.

I just pout and stay silent while my head look infront.

"Okay~ you just sit there. I'm going to my room and sleep until tomorrow~ Annyeong!" Say Howon Oppa.

"Andwae! Don't leave me!"
He ignore what I say.

"Oppa! Help me with this thing!" I try to push my wheelchair buy its stuck suddenly. He still ignore me.

"Oppa!!!! Mianheyo..." I'm sobbing.

Howon Oppa turn back. He chuckle when seeing I'm pout my mouth while sobbing.