Hot Issue

"Oppa... This physiotheraphy always make me tired. I dont like it Oppa." Im complaining about the physiotheraphy at my Oppa.

"You are strong Aerin-ah, see you had done it for a month already. Dont give up my dear." Say Minho Oppa.

"Hyung! what are you doing there? Palli come in." Shout Byunghun Oppa in the car.

Oh ya! Forgot to tell! Howon Oppa has go back to Korean a week ago because he will filming soon. So, my other two lovely brothers volunteer to take care of me in Japan. Yeay! I miss them so much!

"Oh! Didn't I push you? Haha, mianhe, mianhe." He doesnt realize that he stop and didn't push my wheelchair at all.
Minho Oppa and I chuckle.

Byunghun Oppa help to lift and put me into the car and Minho Oppa put my wheelchair in the bonet.

"Aerin-ah, another 2 months you will finish your physiotherapy. Yeay! I hope you will able to walk like usually soon. So, did you ever thought about going back to Korea after that?" Byunghun Oppa ask me a question that I never think of it before.

"Em."

"Please come back to Korea Aerin-ah, Eomma and Appa really miss you baby. Actually they really want to come here but because of their bussines they really can't manage to come here, they really want to meet you, baby." Minho Oppa try to persuade me.

"I don't know Oppa.."

I really want to stay here a little bit longer but after my brother mention about Eomma and Appa, I feel pity for them and of course I really miss them so much.

"Just forget about it baby. I never heard about them anymore." Say Byunghun Oppa.

I think its better for me to go back to Korea because there are my birth place. I really miss to eat bulgogi and buchimgae! Yummy!
___________________________________________

[IN SM BUILDING]

"Why are you being weird lately?" Ask Hojung to Chanyeol.

"Im just being who Iam."

"No, you are different now or.. are you still thinking of that pity girl?"

Chanyeol glance at Hojung with big eyes.

"She became like that because of me."

"So, now you have got your sense already? What are you going to do? Breakup with me? Get back to her?"

Chanyeol just keep silent and look at the ground while his hand playing his guitar.

Hojung getting angry when seeing Chanyeol doesn't say anything. She approach Chanyeol and look at him.

"From what I see now... you will leave me like you leave Aerin before. Its so cruel Chanyeol."

Chanyeol really shock and quickly stand up then..

'Pap!!!'

"Oh! Mwoya! Mwoya! Did he slap her?" baekhyun say to Chen.

"Ah! Molla! Im not with them."

"Ah.. Nae, nae. Mianheyo." Baekhyun apologise with wide smiley face.

Baekhyun and Chen sneakly heard what is Chanyeol and Hojung disscussing from outside of the practice room and they really shocked when they heard a slap sound.