Hope

"Ahhh~ It is a tiring day~" D.O stretch out his hands.

"D.O-ah~ So, now where do you want to go?" Ask his Manager Hyung.

"Oh! I want to visit Aerin-ssi. Here are the address." D.O hand the address to his Manager Hyung.

Since In Korea, D.O has decided to visit Aerin when his fanmeeting are over.

"Why do you want to meet her? Is her leg is not recover yet?" Ask Manager Hyung to D.O

"Aniya~ Her leg already recover slowly now. I just want to meet her, can I?"

"As your wish."

"Gamsahabnida Manager Hyung!"

His manager just nod and he hand the ote that written Aerin's address to the driver. The driver start the engine and drive to the destination.
___________________________________________

'Tok! Tok! Tok!'

"Baby-ah~ You have a guest down there." Byunghun Oppa say from outside of my room.

Eh? Nuguya? I thinks all of my friends very busy lately.
How can they come here? To Japan?!
Just to see me?!!
Unbelievable!!!

Im used to walk using scrutches now. Eventhough its hard for me, I still try my best and hoping one day Iam be a able to walk using my own two lovely feet.

Slowly I open the door.

"Nuguya Oppa?" Ask me to Byunghun Oppa.

"You gotta to see with your own beautiful eyes dear~" Oppa chuckle and he straight away go down before I can replay anything to him.

With my own energy, I slowly go down stairs one by one. Suddenly, someone grab my right hands, I lift my head.

"D.O-ssi?..." I really shocked when saw a man figure infront of me is... D.O

What I mean is how would D.O know that I travel to Japan and the main thing, how would he know that Im leaving here? Here in this house?! Waaahh, this must be secret between him and my Oppa. Aish!

"Aniya. Naneun Kyungsoo Oppa." He smile sweetly at me.

He help me to sit on a nearer chair.

"Kyungsoo Oppa? Heh, don't trick me D.O-ssi."

"Aniya. Im said it for real. Call me Kyungsoo Oppa."

I look into his eyes.

Em, he's look sincere. Em.

"How do you know that I live here? Did my Oppa tell you? And what are you doing here?"

D.O smile a little bit then he sit on a chair infront of me. He looks into my eyes.

"Aerin-ah. Actually, Im feel really guilty since the incident occured. Because of me, you two have a big fight. Im sorry. Its my fault. And thats why I struggle to find your accurate location, just to ask for your apologise and...of course because I miss you."

I can see he is so sincere when said all the words.

He is so different from Chanyeol, em.

"You don't have to say sorry at all. It is not your fault. Don't feel guilty okay." I smile to him.

"Sure? Im relieve then." He smile back to me.

He stand up from his chair and approched me.

He kneel down in front of me.

"Aerin-ssi. What ever happend, please don"t trust man too easily okay? Even the man is me. I know you are too easy to fall when a man promise something to you. I don't like a girl like that. I want you to be a girl that is strong and can make other people respect you. Later on maybe you have to face many challenge more, maybe a challenge you didn't expect at all. I hope you can handle it. I believe in you. But no matter happend, Im still there for you. You can call me whenever you in need, okay?"

D.O ...why did you said this to me? Is any other means behind your words?

"I hope I will become a girl like you said and I will try my best to be that girl. Thank you D.O-ssi."

"Aniya. Kyungsoo Oppa. Say it again..."

"Thank you Kyungsoo Oppa."

We smile to each other.

D.O sigh.

"I hope I will be able to stay here longer but my flight in two hours from now. Im sorry Aerin, I have to go now. Get well soon and palli come back to Korea! Korea miss you!"

I chucke.

"Nae, Gamsahabnida for visit me here." I slowly stand up and bow towards him, same goes to him.

"Annyeonghigasaeyo Aerin-ah!"

"Nae, Annyeonghigasaeyo Kyungsoo Oppa!"

I wave at him before his sponsor car disappeard on my sight.

Before I go up to my room, my two brother suddenly appeared in front of me.

"Aerin-ah, Oppa want to say sorry to you." Minho Oppa say to me.

"Waeyo? Because you tell D.O-ssi about us in here?"

"Yes."

"Gwenchana Oppa. We can believe in him."

"Yeah~ Same thought with me, he seem like a good boy."

"True! I think like that too!" Byunghun Oppa suddenly say.

"Aish! You want too heh?" Say Minho Oppa to Byunghun Oppa.

"Hehe" Byunghun Oppa chuckle.
___________________________________________

[In a Luxury Car]

"D.O-ssi, don't tell other members about her address." Say Manager Hyung to D.O

"Nae. I won't."

"How is she now?"

"She seem even better, I hope she can come back to Korea soon." D.O look out to the sky.

Manager Hyung just nod his head to what D.O said.