Eomma, Bogoshippeoyo!

Today I feel lonely and bored. Howon Oppa goes to supermarket to buy something for dinner. So, I have to wait him alone at home.

Okay! I know what to do!
Let's call Eomma!

I dialing Eomma's number and slide to call her.

"Yabosaeyo Eomma!"

"Aigoo! Aerin-ah, my daughter! Neomu bogoshippeoyo!"

"Eomma! I miss you too! When you want to come here? I really want to hug you!"

"Mollayo baby...Your Appa is so busy with his hospital. Aish! I really want to visit you there."

I chuckle.
"Appa is really a hardworking person. No wonder everyone is hoping him to run the hospital. Eomma supposed to grateful to have him!"

"Ahahaha, arayo~ How is Japan? Did your Oppa give food to you well? Did he scold you? Did he leave you alone and going to club? How is your health now?" Eomma ask so much thing because I'm too far from her that's why she are worrying a lot.

Before I could reply to Eomma, suddenly Howon Oppa take my phone from my hand.

"Oh! Oppa! Give me back! I want to talk to Eomma!"

"Andwae! I want to talk to her, I really miss her." Say Howon Oppa.

"I miss her too!" I pout.

Oppa just stick her tongue to me and I throw small pillow that I hold to Howon Oppa but I missed. Eomma laughing when heard I and Howon Oppa fighting.

"Enough babies! Don't fighting anymore, that's your sister Howon-ah." Say Eomma.

"Hehe, we are having love fighting Eomma, its okay." Say Howon Oppa.

"Mwo?! Love fighting? What is he saying about." I mumble and glance Howon Oppa.

Howon Oppa approach and sit on the couch that is next to me. He click on 'loudspeaker'.

"Eomma, I want to report you about our life here in Japan!" Say Howon Oppa to Eomma like a soldier that want to report something to his sergeant.

"Nae!"

"We live in a beautiful in Tokyo that I rent it from my friend, Woohyun. We have a good food to eat everyday. Sometimes I will cook it but sometimes I'm too lazy then I'll just buy the food from the restaurant nearby, hee. Now Aerin have slowly recovered from her mental disease..." I can hear Eomma laughing to what Howon Oppa is saying.

"Yah! Mental disease aniya!" I scold Howon Oppa and pat his hand. He just open his big eyes to me then continue talk to Eomma.

Okay, he's annoying, urgh!

"I mean from her bad memories. Oh ya! Tomorrow is the first appointment for Aerin with Doctor Joongki at Tokyo Takanawa Hospital." Say Howon Oppa.

"Ahh... He is Appa friend's son that work in Japan right?"

"You are right Eomma! One point goes to you!"

I and Eomma laughing at Howon Oppa joke.

"Arasseoyo~ good luck for tomorrow Aerin-ah! I have many works to do now. Talk to you later my babies! Take care! I love you! Muahh!"

"Okay Eomma! Take care too! We love you too! Muahh!" I and Howon Oppa reply together then Eomma hung up.

I take my phone from Howon Oppa hand and I open 'myasian.se' to watch kdrama that I missed before.

Howon Oppa pull my hand close to him to watch the drama together.

"Aerin-ah, tomorrow we have to wake up earlier to go to the hospital because your appointment at 8.00 AM, arayo?" Say Howon Oppa to me while his eyes focusing on the drama.

"Nae Oppa."

"My dongsaeng is very a good girl." His eyes still doesn't move from the phone screen.

I smile to myself.

Of course I'm a very good girl, Hehe.
___________________________________________

Im sorry, this chapter is short because I just want to show Mother's love to her child ;D
Next chapter will be long as usually, 700+ words.
Stay tuned <3 Thank you for reading^^