Transform

'Kring! kring! kring!'

"Chanyeollie! Someone call you!"

"Just answer it for me Baekkie." Chanyeol say to Baekhyun.

"Sehun-ah! It's Hojung call! How? Do I have to answer it? Im scared!"Baekhyun make a sad face.

"What do scared about? Let me answer it." Baekhyun hand Sehun Chanyeol's phone. Sehun slide down to answer it.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Oppa! We haven't talk in a long time. Where have you been? I heard you fall sick? Im sorry, Im really busy with my photoshoot these days." Say Hojung.

"Hello, this is Sehun. Chanyeol is in the shower."

"What? Oh! Sehun Oppa! If he already done, tell him to call me."

Chanyeol suddenly takes the phone from Sehun's hand.

"What do you want from me?" Ask Chanyeol to Hojung.

Sehun really shocked by Chanyeol's action. He approach Baekhyun. They are really speechless when watching Chanyeol's talking to phone with an anger voice and mad face.

"Oh! Chanyeol Oppa! I really miss you, dear! I just want to talk to you. It's been awhile Oppa." Hojung reply to Chanyeol's question.

"Heh! I thought we have already break up."

"What?! No! We aren't break up yet! Don't say anything like that! Im still love you Oppa."

"Love me? After you slapped my face? What a great action."

"Aww! You are sulking right? That's so cute! Im sorry, that day I really mad at you because you are still thinking of Aerin after you had abandoned her." Hojung say with a sad voice.

"Im not sulking. Why I need to be sulking with a girl like you! And I will find Aerin."

"With a girl like me, huh? This girl that you confess you love, this girl that you hug with a sweet embrace before. Don't you remember? By the way, do you think she want to meet you after what you did to her?"

"I don't care anymore!!! Shut up!!! Go away from my life! I don't need you anymore!!! Don't dare to call me anymore!!!" Chanyeol shout to his phone making Sehun and Baekhyun startled.

"How dare you shouting at me again. It's okay, I will hang up now. Get well soon my dear. I love you." Hojung say for the last time before she hang up the call.

Chanyeol take a deep breath. He approach Sehun and Baekhyun.

"Don't make that face. Im not mad at you two." Say Chanyeol to Sehun and Baekhyun.

"Ah! Mianhe! We just in shock." Say Baekhyun.

"Im sorry. Can we go now? I think the other members are waiting for us." Say Chanyeol.

"Nae! Nae! Let's go Hyung!" Sehun smile widely. He grab Chanyeol's and Baekhyun's hand and get down to the hotel hall together.

"Yah! Yah! Why you three take so long to get down here?" Ask Chen to Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun.

"See Suho Hyung always the one who take so long to get ready are get down first before you three." Say Chen again.

"Im sorry. Hojung call me earlier." Chanyeol just walk out from the hotel with a stress face to their van.

Everyone is speechless by Chanyeol's action. They just watch Chanyeol's step out from the hotel.

"Yah! What happend to Chanyeol?" Ask Suho to Baekhyun and Sehun.