Late Regret

[5 weeks later]

After Chanyeol take a bath, he sit on his bed while looking out of the window. Tonight the stars seem so beautiful shining in the sky.

Chanyeol fall into his thought, Chanyeol feel pity for Aerin. He try to feels what Aerin feels but he can't because of his ego.

He sigh then lying on his bed.

"I think... I should apologize sincerely to Aerin. Tomorrow I will meet her." Chanyeol talk to himself. He try to lower his ego.

He close his eyes.

"I'm sorry Aerin-ah..." Chanyeol mumble.
___________________________________________

"Annyeonghasaeyo~"

"Oh! Chanyeol-ah? Nae, Annyeonghasaeyo." Minho Oppa greet back.

"I want to meet Aerin." Say Chanyeol.

"She was not at home. She go somewhere else to take a rest."

"Mwo?! Why I didn't know about it?"

"Aerin doesn't want you know, she don't want to bother you anymore. She just hope you will happy with Hojung forever. Don't ever contact her again."

"Aniya... Its my fault! I have to apologize to her. Its my fault Hyung!!!" Chanyeol shout and kneeling down. Slowly his tears start to fall down his face.

Minho Oppa speechless when seeing Chanyeol like that.

Chanyeol are the reason why his sister made the decision. All of his family have to accept the decision for her condition. Eventhough he's mad at Chanyeol, he still have sympathy when looking him like that.

"Actually, Aerin just go to the airport. I think you can catch her if you can go faster." Minho Oppa feel guilty that's why he tell Chanyeol about it.

Without saying anything, Chanyeol stand up and rushing to get into his car. He speed to the airport.

When he arrive at the airport, he go into the airport and run to find Aerin. He trying find Aerin everywhere but he still can't find her. He thought that Aerin already departed. He take a rest for a while.

After 10 minutes, suddenly, he see so many people come into the airport. He can't see who is the one is surrounded by the peoples.

He try to get in between the peoples. He could see someone on the wheelchair but he can't see the face. Suddenly, Aerin face appeared in his mind. He sure the one are on the wheelchair is Aerin. But why she surrounded by the sea of people.

"Aerin-ah! Aerin-ah! Aerin-ah!" Chanyeol shout to call Aerin but she doesn't hear at all because all the people shout too.

"Oh! Hoya Hyung! Hyung!! Hoya Hyung!!" Chanyeol shout again but this time he call out for Howon Oppa but he doesn't hear too.

The fans around Chanyeol doesn't recognize him because he wear hoody shirt that cover his head and cap with black spectacles that make people hard to know him well. Moreover, the fans are busy pay attention to their loving bias, Hoya from Infinite.

After many times Chanyeol shout out Aerin and Hoya Oppa, he give up when seeing they already go into the waiting airplane place.

Chanyeol sigh. He feels even more guilty towards Aerin. His tears start to fall a little by little and he wiped it with his fingers.

Suddenly, someone approach and pat his shoulder. Chanyeol shock, he turn back to see who it is.

"D.O-ssi?" Chanyeol ask curiously.

"Come follow me." D.O pull Chanyeol hands and they get into D.O's car.

"What are doing here?" Chanyeol ask D.O with high tone.

"Aerin told me that she want to meet me for the last time." D.O reply.

"Why did she want to meet you?"

"She asked me for help. She want to to give you this." D.O hand a letter to Chanyeol.

"What it is?"

"Just read it."

Slowly Chanyeol open the letter folds and start reading it.

'I love you not because who you are but because who I am when I am with you. Even I hate you, my love for you will stay forever.
Hope you even happier without me.
Hope you will make Hojung happy like you did to me before.
Hope you will erase me from your mind.'

Chanyeol's tears stream down his face when reading it. Even the letter is short and simple but the meaning is deep in his heart.

D.O only stare at his shoes, he can't bear to see Chanyeol sad like that. He know Chanyeol had lower his ego towards Aerin but he just can't do anything to revert back the time.

He suddenly remember the last hug from Aerin and watch Aerin go left him here. D.O just cant bear it, his tears slowly fall down his face but he fastly wipe it. He doesn't want Chanyeol to see him sad. D.O find strength to drive to go back home.

"Uljima. Lets go home. I will ask Manager Hyung to take your car later." Chanyeol ignore what D.O said. He is focus on the letter and still his tears doesn't stop to fall from his eyes.

He is regret because he was late to realize about this. If he know his true feelings, he will try to lower his ego.

GOODBYE CHANYEOL...