Conflict

Howon Oppa rushy come back home after he heard an incident that happened at SM Building. He heard the incident happened between Chanyeol and his fiancee.

"Aerin-ah!" Howon Opaa approach and hug me tightly.

"Baby, what happened to you? Are you okay? Don't cry, jebal..." Howon Oppa ask me and try to make me calm.

"I'm okay... Don't worry Oppa. I just need some rest." I pull my wheelchair to my room and close the door.

Eomma very sad when seeing her only daughter crying over and over. Slowly Eomma's tears start to fall too.

"Eomma, uljimayo~ what happened?" Howon Oppa ask.

"Chanyeol... He cheat on your sister. I didn't believe it! I really trust him! But this happened! How dare he hurt my daughter! How dare him!!!" Eomma's tears fastly stream down her face. She hug Howon Oppa tightly and crying on his shoulder.

"Its okay Eomma. I will settle this matter with him. Eomma don't forget to check Aerin Okay." Howon Oppa release his hug and kiss Eomma forehead.

Eomma just nod.

Howon Oppa went out from the house and get into his car to find Chanyeol in SM Building. He is really not satisfy with Chanyeol because he trust him so much.

"Where is Chanyeol?!" Howon Oppa ask EXO's manager angrily.

"Relax Hoya-ssi. You can't see him right now. I'm so sorry. He is still practicing." EXO's manager reply.

Howon Oppa ignore what EXO's manager said. He straightly go to find Chanyeol's practice room. He ignore EXO's manager who is try to stop him.

"Chanyeol!!!" Howon Oppa shout.

"Yah! Don't be like this!" EXO's manager scold Howon Oppa but he still ignore it.

Chanyeol open the door and face Howon Oppa.

"Gwenchana Hyung.. I want to talk with him personally. Please close the door." Chanyeol say.

"Wae? Did you scared if everyone know about your bad side?" Howon Oppa smirk.

"Chanyeol-ah..." Before EXO's manager finish his words, Chanyeol interrupt.
"Its okay. Trust me."

EXO's manger sigh. He follow what Chanyeol said. He went out from the room and close the door. He still scared if something happened, he wait outside.

"Why did you do this?" Howon Oppa ask Chanyeol.

"I thinks its good for us."

"Mwo?!"

"Actually, I never love Aerin-ssi, I have tried but I can't. I want to break-up with her. Mianhe."

"Easy for you to say it. Have you think what Aerin's feel?! Have you think once about it?! Huh?!"

"Nae. I never thought about it but I'm sure she is strong."

"Yah! You thinks my sister is a doll?! Aish! You only know how to be sweet! I'm regret because I have trust you so much and I have convince bar to accept you!"

Howon Oppa can't handle his anger anymore, he lift his hand to slap Chanyeol but suddenly someone stop him.

"Howon-ah, this is not how you handle it."

Howon Oppa turn back.

"Minho Hyung?! What are you doing here?" Howon Oppa ask Minho Oppa.

"Aerin is my sister too. By the way, you are an idol so he is, what do you think other people might think if you behave like this." Minho Oppa reply.

Howon Oppa step back to give space for Minho Oppa to talk with Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol-ah.. I don't want to talk more to you. I know what you felt. I know what you thinks. But please.. I'm begging you to think about Aerin's feel even for once. Yes she is a strong girl but she lose with someone she loved. She had been hurt before. Her leg's was paralyzed until now but she still calm to face it because of you. You encouraged her. You take care of her. You make her felt your love but... Its all fake?! What do thinks how her feelings right now? She love you with all of her heart! But see what have you done... You hurt her feeling again. You had started this problem, then you have to settle it alone don't involve others in your problem. Please remember, Aerin is human, have heart, have a feelings. She is not a doll that you can play around then throw her away when you are bored with her. I hope you can settle it properly, Chanyeol-ssi." Minho Oppa say to Chanyeol with sad face.

Chanyeol only bow his head and stay silent.

"I still didn't believe you would do this to my sister. You are really good at acting, Chanyeol." Say Minho Oppa again.

Its make Minho Oppa even more sad when looks at chanyeol that is just stay silent. He pull Howon Oppa hand and went out from the practice room.

After they went out, EXO's manger go into the room to check Chanyeol, he really worry about him.

Howon Oppa and Minho Oppa get into Howon Oppa car and going back home.

"Hyung, I thinks he is offended by your words." Howon Oppa say.

"I didn't have intention to make him offended. I just want he realize what he had done to our sister." Minho Oppa reply to Howon Oppa words.

"I hope he will open his mind about this." Howon Oppa say.

Minho Oppa just nod, he agreed by what his brother said.