My Hometown

[12 months later]

I switch on my ipad then open Vapp. Im watching EXO at Fantastic Duo. They singging Call Me Baby live with their lucky fan girl.

"Aerin-ah! Palli get down or else we will miss the flight." Hongki Oppa shout.

"Ah! Nae! Nae! I come down now."

I close my ipad and get my luggage then rushing to go down.

"Aerin-ah! Are you ready to  go back to Korea? Are you ready to meet our lovely parents?" ask Hongki Oppa excitedly.

"Nae!!! Im ready! I really miss them!!!"

Then we chuckle.

Hongki Oppa came to Japan 3 days ago because he want to accompany me to go back to Korea. I had stay here in Japan alone for 12 months because all of my Oppa busy with their tight schedule.
______________________________________

Finally, I arrive at Incheon airport, Seoul. Right now, I feel really excited. I feel like wanna go to all my favourite cafe and eat all the time.

Wahh! I think it is a great idea! Hehe.

I walk with Hongki Oppa to arriving hall. We walk while talking about the different of Korea when Im stayed in Japan. Hongki Oppa said that's no big different, it's just that our hometown getting more and more advanced now.

It's make me excited to see it! Yeah!

"Aerin-ah!!!"shout Eomma towards me.

"Eomma!!!"

"Eomma really miss you dear! Are you okay? Did your legs are fully recovered?"

"Nae, nae! Im okay. My legs are fully recovered now Eomma! Thanks to Eomma, Appa and all of my brothers because pray for my health."

"Its our hope to see you walk like before my dear." Say Appa.

"Hehe, can I kiss you all? I miss you all so much!" Say me to them.

"Aniya! Lets go back to home first!" Byunghun Oppa say.

We all laughing at my childish behaviour.

I really feel thankful to my beloved family because they willing to take a leave just to welcome me. Really love them all!
______________________________________

[AT MY HOME]

"Aerin-ssi, do you want to work with Appa?" Ask Eomma to me.

"I don't know yet. I have promise with brothers to be a singer or actress or model or something like that."

"Not all people can be what they want, maybe that is not suit you." Say Eomma.

"Hm. I really want to achieve what I have promised."

"But Appa think you can because our company need a new stewardess like my beautiful daughter." Say Appa.

"Really?! I can be a stewardess?!" Ask me to Appa.

"Yeah, for sure!"

"Wah! I want it Appa! Tomorrow I will come to your office."

"Okay but you have to start from the bottom because you are beginner and I won't take you to be a higher level stewardess just because you are my daughter." Say Appa.

"Yeobo-ah! She is our only daughter. Don't do this to her." Eomma feel sad when heard what Appa said to me.

"It's okay Eomma. I don't deserve a good position when Im not great enough. I will try my best to be the best."

"That's my daughter! I like the spirit!" Say Appa.

"It's your choice dear. We will support you no matter what yout decision." Eomma say.

Eomma, Appa and I continue to chatting while feel the fresh air in our garden at the backyard of our house.
______________________________________

[SMTOWN BUILDING]

D.O are busy practising his dance for their upcoming EXO's comeback. He always practice alone after midnight because he can feel relax and easier for him to memorise the dance.

Suddenly, his phone ringging. He stop dancing and get his phone to see who is messenge him at late of night.

Aerin: Annyeonghasaeyo D.O-ssi. I have get back in Korea from Japan. Thanks to you and all people that pray for my health. Now I can walk like I wish before.

"Oh! Aerin messenge me?" D.O say to himself.

"I miss her..."

D.O: Anyeonghasaeyo Aerin-ah~ That's relieved when know you are fully recovered. Now you are in Korea, we can meet right? I hope to see you soon! By the way, are you forget to call me Kyungsoo Oppa?

Aerin: Of course we can meet. Whenever you are free just tell me, I will find time to meet you. Ah nae! Im really forgot about it. Mianhe Kyungsoo Oppa.

D.O: That's great! I will inform you later. It's okay, I understand you 😉

After the conversation end, he sit on a couch that have in the practice room. His head full of Aerin's name. He feels like his heart will explode with full of blossom flower because it is first time for him to get messenge from Aerin.

Usually, D.O are the one who will messenge or call her. But now everything reverted, that's why he feel really happy about it.

Then he continue his practice with widely smile and happy emotions. He decided to meet Aerin soon whenever he free.