(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 36

Savannah's POV

Breanna and I hurry into the house, giggling at the other girls' faces. They didn't actually think we'd be game enough to go and heckle the boys about their disappearance, but a dare is a dare.

And I never back out of a dare.

"They've been gone for like forty minutes," Breanna rolls her eyes as we enter the kitchen. "They could literally be anywhere,"

"I didn't hear a car leave," I say. "You didn't either, did you?" I ask hopefully.

"No," She shakes her head. "Good point,"

"I do good things sometimes," I chuckle, raising my glass of vodka to my lips again.

"But I still reckon they're out the front," Breanna says as she walks away from me. She glances back at me, one of her eyebrows raised. "Are you coming?"

"Yes, boss," I roll my eyes, sipping more liquid. It burns my throat, but I welcome the feeling.

When we reach the front door Breanna hesitates. "I'm scared they'll get angry at us for bothering them," She admits. "I don't want Andrew to think I'm a needy girlfriend,"

"Fuck that," I roll my eyes and she narrows hers, most likely at my use of a swear word. "He loves you, man. He's obsessed. And he will love that you're looking for him,"

"Yeah right," She laughs awkwardly, blushing slightly. "I don't think he likes me that much,"

"Well then you're an idiot, because everyone sees it," I tell her truthfully. I place my hand on the doorknob and smirk at her. "Are you ready? We're about to find out their deepest, darkest secrets,"

"We're crashing vital boy time," Breanna protests weakly. "They could be talking about private things,"

I ignore Breanna's weak protests and open the front door. Immediately, I'm hit with the smell of marijuana.

"No, Bre," I cough lightly, the smell of the drug strong. "We're only interrupting their sesh,"

"'Sesh'?" She says as she follows me out the front. She scrunches her nose up, pulling a dirty look. "What is that smell?"

The boys are scattered across the front porch. They don't notice our arrival. Liam and Jason are standing together, beer in hand and watching Ryan and Kyle arm wrestle. Andrew is leant against the banister of the porch, a cigarette between his fingers.

"That, darling," I grin. "Is the sweet smell of green. Weed, if you will,"

"Drugs?" Breanna gasps quietly, tugging on my shirt. "They can't be doing drugs?!"

"They can," I glance at her, and she's completely freaked out. I shrug at her. "And they are. And I think telling Andrew off will only piss him off, babe," I bite my lip. "Just play it cool, and act like you don't give a fuck,"

Her eyes widen slightly, completely overwhelmed. But instead of letting her stress herself out and in turn back out, I clutch her hand in mine and start our way towards the boys.

"What are you lot doing?" I call casually, and immediately we have each of their attention. I look from Ryan to Andrew, who finishes taking a toke and passes a joint to Liam. "You guys didn't think to ask us?"

Liam gains my attention as he quickly takes a drag and passes it to Kyle. I release Breanna's hand and move closer to Kyle. Once he's had a few tokes I outstretch my hand innocently.

"My turn," I suggest.

"No," Liam laughs. "You're not allowed,"

"Really?" I ask him, raising my eyebrow as Kyle surreptitiously moves the joint closer to me. I make a show of snatching it, when really Kyle was passing it. I don't want to get him into trouble. "Did you ask my dad, Liam?"