(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 24

I wake up in the morning to the sun shining through the unclosed window. I realize I'm laying on top of Jason's stomach. His right arm is around my back securely and his left hand is holding my butt tightly. I stretch amongst the warm heat of the bright morning for a moment before wiggling around to get comfortable.

Suddenly Jason's hands tighten on me and I yelp at his ass grab. "Stop moving," He mumbles and his voice is husky, filled with morning sleep.

I bite my lip as I feel his hard member underneath my own lower area and blush furiously, squeaking "Sorry!"

"It's not your fault," He chuckles slightly and finally, he peaks one eye open. "Aw you're blushing,"

"I didn't mean to..."

"To what?" He adjusts himself slightly before raising his eyebrow. "Make me hard?"

I blush again and look away from him. He bursts out laughing. "Shut up!"

"Don't worry about it, Aly," He tries to control his laughter. "It's not you, it's normal for boys to have early morning wood,"

I frown. Is that an offensive comment or is he just trying to lesson my embarrassment?

"Stop being such a girl," He moves the hand off of my backside and lifts my chin up. His eyes are bright in the sun's glare. He's still smiling. "I didn't mean it like that. Of course you did it,"

"You're a confusing bastard," I punch his chest and he's suddenly laughing obnoxiously loud again.

"Hey kids," Jacob suddenly enters the room and halts when he sees us. I blush again as he eyes our position, and I don't know if Jason realizes but he shamelessly places his hand back on my ass. Jake's eyes narrow. "I'll just leave you two..."

I groan when he closes the door and my head falls on Jason's chest. "Oh God, Jason,"

"That was hilarious!" My body shakes from his laughter. "This morning is just getting better and better,"

"Mornin," This time it's Savannah who enters the room, closing the door behind her. She doesn't say anything as she comes over and jumps onto the bed beside us. She suddenly grins.

"What?" I ask suspiciously.

"I think I know," Jason says. "Last night I told Liam you were upstairs. However I don't recall Liam ever coming back down..."

Savannah's grin widens and I narrow my eyes at her. "You didn't?"

"I did!" She giggles.

I sit up on Jason and glare at Savannah in anger. I reach out and slap her arm hard. "You were meant to sleep with someone else to forget him!"

"I know, I know!" She quickly pulls back slightly before I can hit her again. "And I was going to! I was gonna do Mark and then Liam just suddenly came in,"

I remain quiet as I stare at her to continue.

"He gave Mark two seconds to 'get the fuck out' and then he just..." She looks at Jason. "Well it just happened,"

"Savannah you know what that boy's like,"

"I know," She shrugs. "But at least I got to have him in some way,"

I smile gently, shaking my head. "No more, okay? You'll just get hurt in the end, Sav,"

"I know," She's quiet for only a moment before she bites her lip. "But he was so fucking good!"

"Whoa, okay," Jason says quickly. "That's my best mate, I don't want to hear it!"

I turn narrowed eyes on Jason. "You don't get to say anything on the subject, it's your fault it happened!"