Chapter 22

Although days had pasted, I was still deep in my feelings. I was still hurt and trying to find a way to heal that hurt. It was hard. It was hard to see the one that made me all those promises, that said he loved me and would never do me wrong with another woman. That fucked with me bad. It fucked with me so much because I was really willing to give my all to that boy.

That was a problem I faced. I've always got myself lost in someone else. I've always forgot who I am because I am so invested into someone. No matter how much I hated it, that was a characteristic that was hard to let go. I was one of those people to go hard for who and what I love. If I love you, I'm going to put my all into you. I'm going to put my everything into you. And that was my downfall.

"What's going on, Dani?"Ciara questioned with her hands on her hips as she let out a exhausted breath. She had flown in to help us with some new choreography for the upcoming shows and from the looks of it she was getting frustrated. I was having a hard time learning the new moves and focusing. I tried to focus, it was just hard.

"I'm just..not in my right mind set right now."I said truthfully, sighing as I pulled at my hair like a crazy woman.

"I can tell."Ciara let out with a sigh.

"You need to get it together tho boo, y'all have a show tomorrow night."Ciara let out making me sigh once again. I had promised myself and those the closest to me that I would never let what was going on affect my work life. I promised myself then I turned around and allowed that to happen.

"You should take five or just come back when you are ready."Ciara let out, making me nod my head.

I walked out the dance studio, not saying a word to anybody. That's exactly how I was being those past days. Not speaking or interacting with anybody. Only people I had been speaking to is the girls and Chres. I didn't have a problem with anyone else honestly. Yes, I was in my feelings before, but I let that go. I felt like they had been distancing themselves from me because of everything that had been going on. I didn't mind at all though because I needed that. I needed to get my head together then maybe we could all get back to the normal. Maybe.

I walked into the small lounge they had decked out with snacks and grabbed me a water out the fridge. I quickly gulped it down with my mind going a thousand miles an hour. That's all it had been doing. Thinking non stop and I hated it.

My eyes quickly fell onto the entrance and Zonnique came walking through the door. I was shocked to see her because those past days the whole tour management had been keeping her and I separate. That was their main focus, keeping us two apart. We hadn't crossed paths since that incident, but I guess our time had came.

I honestly wanted to laugh out loud seeing her. She looked a mess. A complete mess. Out of all that bullshit that happened, I can honestly say I'm happy that I whooped her ass. I did not feel regretful at all. The girls ended up filling me in on what had happened with those two dumbasses.

Ray wasn't as beat up as Zonnique. They say he had a few bruises on his ribs and a busted lip, but that was all. I wasn't surprised to hear this though because I knew I didn't whoop his ass like I could've. I was so caught in my feelings at the moment and still stuck on him that I couldn't allow myself to even do him like that. Even though I should've.

Zonnique on the other hand was tore up. Swollen eye, bloody nose, busted lip. They said she ended up having to get stitches in her lip. She even had to miss a few shows, that's how bad she looked. Hearing that made me smile and I was glad I messed her up. She deserved everything I sent her way.