Epilogue

Jason's pov:

Jet skiing, boating, Greece trips and all, engagement is treating us well.
Summer is about half way through and no drama has really occurred.

Lauren has been acting weird though whenever we are back in Miami.
I try so hard for her to tell me what's wrong but she refuses to let me know.

The sunlight coming from my French doors to my balcony were shinning in but I was still tired, Lauren was fast asleep cuddled into my chest.
I shift a little luckily not waking her up but able to get back to sleep.

" Wakey Wakey." I heard someone come in but I ignored them.
" how cute you two, don't just to ignore me, get up!" I heard a familiar voice.

I immediately sprang up when I realzied it was none other then my lovely sister Britney.
" Brittney get the fuck out of here!" I said sitting up.
Lauren moved and sat up.

" oh Good Morning sleeping beauty." Brittany said holding a Starbucks in her hand. Laurens face turned bright red in embarrassment.

" Brittney why the fuck are you here?" I asked running a hand through my hair.
" I have good news for you, you two get up and get dressed and meet me downstairs, you'll want to hear this one." She smirked and walked out.

I looked at Lauren confused.
" fuck her." I said wrapping my arms around Laurens waist and pulling her on top of my lap.
" morning beautiful." I laughed.
"Morning handsome." She said leaning down and gave me a kiss.

" why is she here?" Lauren asked as she went to get up but I grabbed her waist and kept her on my lap.
" you don't have to get up. I don't know and I don't care." I said looking in her eyes.

" I'm curious though." Lauren laughed.
" fine, I'm not getting dressed though." I sat up and Lauren got up.
" carry me." She said standing on the bed.
" get on my back." I rolled my eyes and laughed at her childness.

I brought us downstairs and to the kitchen where Brittney was on her phone and drinking her Starbucks.

" why aren't you in Arizona or wherever you live now?" I asked as Lauren sat on a bar stool and I leaned behind her holding her waist.
" well you know im not in all of you and Alex's gang life or whatever you two do, but I do know the people you fight against, and it just so happens that a school shooter named Nick Bear escaped from prison. God only knows who he wants." Britney focused her eyes on Lauren.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~~**~~**
Ohhhhh snappp

Okay well comments are greatly appreciated about my book. My last one is coming up, any ideas for new features?

Let me know(((:

Vote
Comment
Share

Bye for now my sparkles 💖