Chapter 17~ meet kilo

Songs for this chapter:

Hurricane ~ misterwives
Paradise~ Coldplay
Hold you down~  dj khaled

Jason's pov:

" alright you ready?" I asked zipping my bag.
" yes." Lauren walked out of the bathroom with her hair in a ponytail and it looked like a little bit of makeup.

" alright let's go." I grabbed her bag and we walked downstairs.
" text me when you're there." Ariana said to us.
" alright bye." We walked out and I loaded the car then we left.

" man, this sucks." Lauren laid back in her seat.
" close your eyes because in the helicopter you aren't going to be able to sleep." I said stroking her cheek.
" mkay." She closed her eyes.

I looked at her for a second and she opened her eyes.
" I can't sleep if someone is staring at me." She said smiling.

" doesn't that bring back memories." I said resting my arm on the wheel and one on the gear.
" i really can't sleep with someone staring at me. Don't watch me sleep." She said turning a little.

" okay just sleep." I said slowing down at the red light.

I feel like I should really tell lauren about what her grandfather told me but I just can't get the words to say it. It actually shocked me. And that's very uncommon.

The light turned green I snapped out if my thoughts and drove.
Rick is busy so he can't fly the jet so I decided to call up my friend kilo, he flys helicopters and he should be able to get us there quickly.
I met kilo when I was at mama Kay's house, he was chill and we hung out for a bit, but he was a big problem with my drug and alcohol addiction, so when alex finally got me to stop, I stopped talking to kilo.

I honestly regret that part of my life so much. It ruined me. I sometimes have flashbacks but I can't react to them because Lauren will ask, and think im crazy. I've never really talked to her about all the stuff that has happened to me through the whole process, but I think it's fine to just stay that way for now.

I pulled up to the airport and the security let me through after I gave them my " justin bieber" ID.
" section 10 lane 2 he should be ready." The security guard pointed.

" thanks." I grabbed the fake ID and drove quickly down to the helicopter.

" alright Lauren princess, you gotta wake up." I said shaking her arm a little bit.
" uhh what time is it?" She asked stretching.
" you slept for 20 minutes babe it's still only 9." I said laughing at her.

" oh... Okay." She said oddly.
" is everything okay?" I asked.
" yeah. Let's go." She opened the  car door and kilo was standing In front of his helicopter.

" ayo mccann how you been brotha?" He came over and we did our old handshake.
" good good! How are you doing?"
" been great. Got my life on track y'all. Been flying my people al around in this thing. Yalls ready?" He asked.
" yeah just gotta grab our stuff." I said running over to the car and unlocking it.

Lauren went to grab her bag but I stopped her.
" I got it, let's go." I said picking it up and closing the trunk.
" thanks." She walked in front of me.

" hello miss?"
" Lauren." She said sassily, she sounded snotty, I don't like that.
" ohhh miss Lauren, here's your earphones, speak into the microphone if you got to say anything, here I'll help you up." He said grabbing her hand.

" thank you." She put the earphones on.
" I'll take that for you." Kilo said grabbing the bags.
" thanks." I stepped up into the helicopter and put my headpiece on.

" check one two, can y'all hear me?" He asked through the microphone.
" yes."
"Yah."

" alright let's go." He said closing and locking the door.
" kilo how long you think this is going to be?" I asked through the speakerphone.