Chapter 40~ Nightmare Down

Songs for this chapter:
Circles ~ machineheart
Raging ~ Kygo
Hands~ BLAISE MOORE
Let me love you~ Ariana Grande

Lauren's pov:

" I'm good guys don't worry." Ariana's head was bleeding and there was a dead guy on the ground.
" what the fuck just happened?" Jason asked going over to help her up.
" that was the guy I was with earlier, he must have gotten loose. We need to get them out of here." Ariana said quickly.

" okay follow me." I said to the girls. Jason stopped me then took lead and we all followed him.
" okay guys there is an exit if you go left, straight, left again, then a right. It's going to bring you right out on the street so someone get the cars there." Ana said.
" you girls go I need to plant the bomb." Jason said.

I stopped and looked at him.
" you'll be okay princess." He kissed me.
" Jason please be careful."
" I know I know, just go and get them out of here." He said walking the other direction.

" okay we are all wired up, I'll go get the cars." Fredo said over the mic.
" I'll get them too." Brandon said after him.
" people are starting to leave." Jess said.
" shit okay come on." I said as we started to run/ jog.

" Lauren, guard around the corner on the right. Don't go to far."
" k got it."
Ariana told the girls to cover their ears and held them back.
I moved forward being really quiet. He was a big guy and the only way I was going to get him was being sneaky about it. There was only a little light so my aim is just winging it.

Cody.

I got my gun ready and ran out and shot the guy down easily.
" clear."

We all started to run/ jog again.
" okay next right is going to be your exit." Ana said.
" clear?" Ariana asked.
" all clear. Check the door though. I can't read anything off of it." Ana said.

" stay back here." I said to the girls. They obeyed and stayed close to the wall.
Ariana and I went up to the doors.
" they seem fine." I opened the one door a little and Ariana stopped me.
" pull wire. Lauren do not move a muscle."

Robbie.

" Jason get here now." Ariana said seriously.
" fuck!" I said trying to stay really still.
" what happened?" He asked.
" the door is wired and Lauren pulled it, I need you to cut the wire before it explodes."
" coming."

I stood so still.
" just breath it's okay." Ariana said pacing back and forth.
" Jesus Jason hurry up." I said whispering.
The girls were whispering to each other. They looked so scared, I feel bad.
" go calm them down I'll be okay." I said to Ari. I started getting a little light headed from no fresh Air.

She went down the couple of stairs and walked over to them.
" okay Lauren I'm on my way, I had to get the stuff from fredo, guys the bomb is set for 25 minutes." Jason said in the chip.
" just hurry!"
I said back.

Michael.

My arm hurt from being in this position for so long.
It literally felt like forever and my head was spinning. He's always on time and now he decides to take his jolly old time.
I pressed my mic.
" Jason is you don't fucking get here in-"

" okay okay I'm here." Jason said coming up the stairs quickly.
" finally."
" I'm sorry I had to actually plant the bomb then get the stuff from fredo to cut this."

Jason analyzed the wire.
" okay the bomb is over here." Jason said following the wire and making it to the bomb.
" okay I have to deactivate it because you pulled it too hard, once I deactivate it, we will only have 3 minutes to get the fuck out of here." Jason kneeled down and started messing around with the bomb.