Chapter 45~ just a start

Songs for this chapter:
Dark times~ the weeknd
I won't let you walk away~ Madison Beer
L.O.V.E ~ Nat King Cole

Laurens pov:

I sat there in shock.
"Lauren?" Matt said attempting to get my attention.
" hm?" I said holding back tears.
" I can give you a minute?"

" it's okay if you have somewhere to go, I kinda want to be by myself right now." I said standing up and walking him to the door.
" let me know if you need anything."
" thanks." I closed the door and locked it.

I walked up stairs and laid in the bed.
My phone kept ringing but I refused to answer it.

" Lauren, I'm so sorry, but you can't have children."

It kept running through my head.

"Lauren, I'm so sorry, but you can't have children."

Tears ran down my face.
This is probably the worst news I've ever gotten, besides my mother dying. This tops it.

Everything literally just crashed for me.
It's 2 o'clock in the afternoon and all I can think about doing right now is sleeping away the pain.

So that's what I did. Until I heard the door open and close downstairs.
I got out of bed and I immediately started to cry again.
" Lauren?" I heard Jason call from downstairs.

He's going to be so disappointed.
I looked at the clock and it said 11:39 p.m.

Great I slept the whole day away.
" I'm up here." I said trying to clean myself up.
I walked out of the room and met Jason at the top of the stairs.

"Do you know what the fuck a phone is?" He said holding my phone up.
" I'm sor-"
" You can't Fucking do that Lauren!"
" jas-"

" what if something fucking happened to you huh? Then what would you do? Wouldn't fuckin call me because you didn't have your phone on you!"
" list-"

" I was a nervous fucking wreck Lauren I thought something happened to you."

I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I stood there and threw my hands to my face and cried.
" princess. I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" he came over and wrapped his arms around me.
" Jason." I said looking up at him.
" I'm so sorry." I said as I continued to cry.

" why?" He sounded concerned while he wiped my tears away.
" I um, had Matt come and run tests on me to see if everything with my stomach was okay."

" and?" He asked seriously.
" I can't have babies." I said sinking down to the ground and siting.
" wait what?" He asked shocked.
" it's a reaction my body got from all the mother fucking drugs that have been injected in me." I said getting angry.

"princess." He picked me up and brought me back to the bedroom.
" no don't call me princess, I'm not a fucking princess, I'm a fucking train wreck Jason, my life is useless." I said standing up.

Anger.

" Lauren don't say that!" He said raising his voice.
" look at this, don't fucking need this. I cant fucking have kids." I said taking my birth control and ripping it up and throwing it out the balcony.
" Lauren stop." Jason said.

" why should I Jason. You're getting your wish. We will never have kids. Don't need these." I said throwing the night stand drawer open and throwing the box of condoms out.
" LAUREN STOP!" He said picking up his drawer and putting it on the night stand.

I held my head.
" this isn't real right now." I said pacing around.
" Lauren listen." Jason came over to me but I snapped away from
Him.

Bad move.
He grabbed my waist and pinned me against the wall and held my hands up.
" listen, we will get through together. I know you're angry about it, but destroying the house isn't going to make it better." He said seriously.